57.

4th of july

No one suspected anything so that's good. The only call I had gotten from the police was about my house being burned down. They said the oven caused the fire and they told me my insurance would pay for everything so that was cool.

I put my fourth of July outfit on, my blue jean romper and a bandana. I wasn't trying to impress anybody, and I had business to take care of.

I took Quavo's car and drove to my mom's house. I walked in and she was on the couch with her new boyfriend, eating grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. I looked at the clock on her stove. It was 7:34. They finished cooking early.

"Hey mama, hey Gerald." I waved then kissed her cheek. I went to her kitchen and made me a quick plate. I was eating and talking to her when an alarm on my phone went off. It was 8 o'clock.

"Love y'all. Mama ima text you my bank account stuff because I'm confused on everything." I shook my head and wrote my information on the cover of her crossword book. I wasn't confused on anything, I love money. But if I go jail, I want her to have all my assets.

I kissed her goodbye then walked out. I sped to the Migos mansion and everyone was still outside, having fun and partying. Sucks this party is gonna have to come to an end soon.

I walked inside and went to the backyard. I saw Jacques and some girl talking.

"Jacques, can you come help me with something?" I asked seductively. He quickly nodded. I led him in the house and to Quavo's room. I pushed him on the bed and tied his wrists and ankles together. He was into that kinky shit.

"Oh yes mama, what else?" He moaned. I dug in my bag and pulled out my pistol. I cocked it and pointed it at his forehead.

"You just wanted me for sex?" I chuckled while rolling my eyes. "I was your biggest fan Travis." I never used his stage name when I talked to him. I hated it.

"Yo, stop playin." He sat up with his hands still tied.

I moved closer to him and put the gun on his forehead. "It's honestly a shame you have to go out like this. I loved your music." I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"Goodbye Travis." I said as I pulled the trigger.