61.

I walked out the room with my purse and made sure the door was locked. I walked down the hall and saw Kiari coming out of one of the many rooms.

"Where Skippa? His people here." He asked me while looking at his phone. I put my hand on his chin and lifted his head up, smiling.

"Lemme take you somewhere." He shook his head. I frowned. "Nigga let me take you somewhere."

"Nigga no." He pushed my hand off his face. I pouted. We haven't been the same since we filmed the music video.

"Please Kiari." I went through my purse and pulled out Quavo's keys. "I just wanna talk to you. Alone."

"And I said no." He pushed past me and walked down the hall. I grabbed his hand and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Kiari. Please." I put his hand on my waist. He licked his lips and then nodded. He didn't know he was signing his death note.

"Where we goin?" He asked as I led him down the stairs.

"It's a surprise." I said before telling all the groupies to leave since the party was about to be over.

"I gotta use it!" One of them yelled.

"Go home then bitch!" I yelled back and led Kiari to the red car Quavo lended me.

"I forgot how nice this hoe was." He got in and adjusted his seat, putting it back far.

"Mhm, real nice." I put my purse in my lap and pressed the start button. I plugged my phone up into the aux and started playing 90s throwback songs. They always get Kiari in the mood.

We were silent the whole ride. I pulled up to the bridge on the lake and got out the car with my purse in hand. I went on the edge of the bridge and looked at Kiari who was standing behind me.

"Beautiful huh?" I asked while looking at him. He was smoking a cigar.

"I'm not fucking stupid Brianna. I know what you did." He said after he let the smoke come out of his nose.

"What?" I gripped onto my purse and stood up, staring at him.

"You must think I'm fucking retarded. You think I don't know what dead people smell like? I went to jail for killing niggas." He took another hit of his thick cigar and blew the smoke in my face. "You had me fooled for a second, so I'll give you props. But if you brought me here to kill me, it's not gonna work."

I smiled and tilted my head at him.

"No Kiari, I brought you here so I could kill us."