49.

I slowly sat up and leaned against the satin pillow case. I picked my phone up off of the end of the bed and looked at the time. 8:37 on a Tuesday morning.

I got out of bed and saw Jacques laying there, his left hand on his chest and the right one sprawled across the bed. I thought of our eventful night and laughed. It was my first time giving head. My jaws were hurting so bad. I shook my head and walked down the hall to Kiari's room. He was in his bed on his phone and the two girls were at the bottom of the bed sleeping.

"How was your night?" I asked while digging in my bag for something to wear today.

"I should be asking you that, given all the hickeys on your neck." He scolded me. I rolled my eyes and took my blue jean romper out my bag.

"Don't try to get too cute. You're gonna have to change once we get on set," I waved my hand and took my body wash out of my bag then went in his bathroom. I took an hour long shower, washing my body over ten times and brushing my teeth. I wasn't that dirty, but we were gonna be outside most of the day and I definitely didn't wanna stink. I got out and put some of Kiari's cocoa butter on before slipping my clothes on.

I left out the bathroom and saw Jacques on the bottom of the bed talking to Kiari.

"Aw, shit. Lemme bounce." Jack left out the room, leaving me and Kiari.

"What was y'all talkin about?" I leaned against his closet door. He shook his head and started doing something on his phone. I repeated myself and he groaned.

"He just wanted to fuck Brianna." I laughed. Was I supposed to be heartbroken?

"What'd you think I wanted? A relationship?" I giggled and sprayed my perfume on my inner wrist. "He's a rapper Kiari. He travels. He does shows. He's never home. Why would I want a rapper?"

"Why would you want to be wit a rapper?" He laughed and nodded. "Bet." He pushed past me and went to the bathroom.