35.

"Word?" Kiari leaned over towards me. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Move before you blow my high." I leaned my head against my seat. He laughed and opened the door. "Hurry up and close it. I'm tryna get as high as I can before I go back in."

He went in the house then I got on my phone. My job called me five times. Oops. I called them back and they asked me to come in tomorrow at 8:30. I said that was fine then went back in the house. Malik was on the couch yelling. This nigga always mad.

"Okay well, I have to be at work early tomorrow so Ima need this yellin' shit to stop." I walked to the kitchen and put some of the alfredo and cornbread in a container for my lunch tomorrow.

"Girl, this nigga was in here talkin' straight shit about you. Like his ass would not let up." Timara said from the couch. Malik stuck his middle finger up then I laughed.

"He always talkin' shit. That's why he almost got his ass beat." Kiari said. I chuckled and put my food in the refrigerator.

"Hell nah. We finna have to fight this shit out. You talkin' too much." Malik got off the couch. Malia and Trey were both sleep. That was good.

"Do that shit outside. I got too much glass furniture in here." I leaned against the brown table. Malik went out the house and slammed the door, waking Trey up.

"Aw hey mama baby." Timara sat next to him. He was too cute with his missing tooth.

"Y'all ain't finna record this?" Kiari asked. I shook my head. These niggas blew my high already.

"You don't need to fight. You're fucking famous Kiari. You too big for that shit." I sighed. "I'm finna go take a shower." I walked upstairs and went to my room. I grabbed a white tank top and a pair of plaid pajama pants then turned the shower on, letting the hot water run down my neck.

Malik

I know that nigga like my girl. I can tell. Who don't like my girl though? She a bad ass jawn. I don't even know how I bagged her but I'm glad I did.

I waited outside on the rocking chair that Bri's mom had gave us when we moved out here. It was brown with a striped pillow on the seat. It was very nice. Very comfortable.

Kiari came outside. I stood up and put my hands in my pockets. I didn't even wanna fight the nigga no more. I just wanna spend time with my girl. I love that girl.

"I'm not even finna fight you. Jus' stop bein' all buddy buddy wit' my wife. Shit ain't coo'"

He chuckled then shook his head. "Stop cheatin' on her." I laughed.

"Fuck outta my face." I pushed past him and walked in the house. Niggas needa stop listening to Brianna.

I walked upstairs to my room and the shower water was running. Perfect. I went in the bathroom and leaned on the sink. Once she got out, she saw me and jumped.

"Malik whatchu want boy?" She wrapped the towel around her body and grabbed her lotion from the sinks cabinets.

"I just wanted to apologize today for everything. I'm stressed and shit. I didn't mean to take it out on you Bri. Sorry." She nodded and put the lotion on her legs.

"Mhm Malik. You already know words don't mean a damn thing." She took the towel off her light brown body and hung it up. "You gon' have to show me."

"Brianna I got you. I promise." I kissed her forehead while she pulled her panties up. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

"But forreal, Malik, who you been fuckin'" She put her lotion on her arms then looked at me, waiting for me to answer. I was fucking with my baby mama, Angela. I went over there to get the child support money and everything went down hill after that.

"Nobody. I let my brodie borrow my jacket when he went out with my girl. You know that's my good jacket Bri." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You trust me?"

"Ugh, yes 'Lik but I just don't wanna get played." She pouted. I kissed her forehead and lied straight through my teeth.

"I'm not playin' you."