Mr. Chu

A kiss is a form of showing someone your feelings for them. In a way a kiss can connect you to the one who you feel belongs to you and only you. 

It can cause your heart to flutter, to make you have have butterflies in your stomach, it can give you so much happiness within a matter of seconds. 

But all of that can happen only when you kiss the one you love. 

I thought a kiss would make me the happiest person on earth, turns out it would be the opposite!

It made my life a living hell! 

 º ☆.¸¸.•´¯'♥

Aveline De la Cruz didn't expect that she'll receive her first kiss so soon. No matter what others said she wanted to have it with her "destined one" or as she romantically says her "forever". She wanted it to be a memory worth keeping and it almost was, just that, not everything goes her way. 

She accidentally destroys one of Night Lawson's, the school heartthrob and the heir to one of the most influential companies in the world, prize possesion in addition to giving him a kiss! All on a school night!

If that wasn't bad enough, not only did she give away her first kiss to a total stranger, she also took away his, sealing both of their fates. 

How can a simple kiss lead to such complicated living circumstances? Aveline can answer that for you. 

º ☆.¸¸.•´¯'♥

Yey! Dediated  to the girl who gave me an amazing cover(s)  Casey~ she be awesome. I'mma use the other covers later on. Meanwhile here's the other one on the side~