☆.¸¸. Chapter 4

º ☆.¸¸.•´¯'♥

A freaking kiss.

I gave Night Lawson a kiss! A smack. A smooch. A buss!

 I basically sucked out his soul. 

Okay a tad bit extreme but it did feel like that to me. To the 18 year old girl who hasn't had her first kiss! 

One thing to add though. It wasn't the type that was all mushy like those sappy romance movies everyone is raging about. No, it didn't have the slow mo effect. No, it didn't have the sparks and all that shizz. It didn't even have the sweet taste of a first kiss that I had been waiting to taste! Awkward to say. It sounded better in my head. 

It just felt like an exchange of saliva between us. Bleh. Or in a less gross way, when you accidentally brush your skin against someone else in the hallway. That was how it felt. 

Weird and uncomfortable.  

With all the strength that I still had, I pushed myself off of him. I stumbled back as did Lawson, his back bumping to the tree. Subconciously, I put my hand near my mouth. 

Even if I can't see myself right now, I absolutely know that I'm as red as a tomato. The heat from my cheeks was pretty evident. I was shocked and in a state of a confusion. 

Lawson looked kinda shaken as well. His lips slightly parted as if he wanted to say something but was too lost for words. His whole face spelled mental breakdown and the overall frozen state of his body totally gave him away.  

This was my first time seeing his eyes show as much human emotion as this. He almost looked like the handsome version of the iconic painting Skrik*. But a tamer version of course. 

Curse his perfect genes. 

"Wha..what did you.." he started when he regained the back some of his words.

"Stop it. Don't say it. If you do I'll..." I didn't finish my threat cause honestly I don't know what I'll honestly do. It was a pretty empty threat in my opinion. What harm can I do to an heir of a humongous company and not get my just desserts? It would be pure luck if i get out unscathed. 

Lawson seemed to disregard my plea and carried on. "Did y-you just kiss me!?" A certain shrill mixed with his normally laid-back cool voice.

At that moment, all sense washed away from me. The world felt like it was slowing down. My mind was racing in all directions and all reason came rushing out. 

The last thing I saw before running in the direction of my dorm was my fist contacting with Lawson's left cheek knocking him down. The last image he probably saw was me running away.  

I didn't second guess my actions. The jerk deserved it. Well, I can't really label him a jerk because Lawson, in all honesty, is not a jerk. He doesn't even possess normal human characteristics. Aside from his emotions which we all know is almost non-existent, his face is beyond human imperfections.

I already said I like Ashwin's looks and overall personality better, but you have to be a complete idiot to not appreciate that man's features. The whole school and media agrees with me on this one. 

But he did get away with my first kiss so I have a teensy bit of right to call him a jerk. A small jerk. 

º ☆.¸¸.•´¯'♥

"Aveline! Get up you lazy arse!" Someone pushed me off of the bed making me take the floor head on. 

Oooh, my back. 

"What the hell was that Jane!?" I looked up and saw Jane was fixing her make-up. I internally sighed when I managed to take a look at the time. Her newly dyed hair looking kinda dead, like always. 

"It's past 8 already. I assume you have a class in 30 minutes." She said while carefully applying lipstick. She applied the last touch and took a quick once over herself. 

"Alright. I'm off to my date. I suggest you get your butt off the floor and change into your uniform. That dress doesn't look as pretty as it was. Bye bye." 

Jane closed the door and I got up from the cold floor. She didn't even bother cleaning up her dresser because she knows, though I hate doing it,  I'll clean it up for her. Such a manipulating bish. 

I had a freaking headache today of all days. I usually get headaches when I'm exhausted and I was clearly exhausted yesterday. I felt like I ran a marathon three times, expecting myself to be in first place but always ended up last. I think I carried the whole world during that so called marathon. 

"Ugh, what happened yesterday?" I muttered, scratching my head. It took me several minutes to sum up everything that happened yesterday and seconds to keep myself from setting the room on fire with me in it. 

WHY IN THE WORLD DID I PUNCH A MULTI BILLION HEIR FOR SUCH A STUPID REASON!?

I am so dead. No I'm deader than dead, I'm completely non-existent! What if Lawson is one of those types that hates it when people mess with him. Nobody dares say anything bad about him and there I was physically assaulting him for kissing me accidentally. He could freaking sue me! 

Oh good Lord, why didn't you give me the ability to think rationally and not let my mind meltdown in case of emergencies. Like when I punched his face. 

If ever that guy decides to get even, I don't know if I can take it. He has the power of money while I have the power of ... heck I don't have any kind of power. Unless getting myself into sticky situations is a power then call me the Queen  of Misfotune. 

"This is not what I planned. So not what I planned."

I had a habit of talking to myself. A habit Lydia told me to get rid of or else I'm going to spill ome secrets. 

I decided. I'm not going to class today. Yep, I'll stay here until tomorrow and maybe, just maybe, Lawson forgets what happened and we'll be living just the same. Yup, this will work. 

Oh wait, I have three major exams today. 

I am the Queen of Misfortune. 

---

hello finally a quick update. I'm sorry for the wait. Electricity problems. Hope you like this!