☆.¸¸. Chapter 6

º ☆.¸¸.•´¯'♥ 

The undeniable silence left me anxious, nauseous and on the edge.  This was way worse than when I went on my first rollercoaster ride in elementary. I still curse the day I went on that ride. It was the most dreadful thing I experienced next to this

The awkward atmosphere made me want to eat myself just to get out of here. The tinted windows also didn't help calm down my uneasy nerves. 

Was Lawson really some very vengeful billionaire psycho!? Ehem -- handsome vengeful billionaire psycho --  Why would he kidnap me for such a reason like punching his face!? I mean I know nobody ever did that to him, not even once, and I heard no one could even touch him because bodyguards always surrounded him 24/7 but really. Was he that shocked of having him get punched? 

And if you ask me, those bodyguards were not doing their job. 

Oh my god, what if behind his prestigious background he is doing some shady stuff behind his parents' back!? What if he has got some weird connection with the mafia!? He would impale my head! Or worse cement my body and throw it into the river. 

I am becoming paranoid but just in case...

"Please don't make me disappear from the face of the Earth! I  have a lot of things to do!" I pleaded to him.

I have big dreams! I want to get married, have kids and live a peaceful life. Okay they were not exactly much but still those were my biggest dreams! 

Lawson didn't budge and continued looking outside. Ashwin just gave a small smile which I saw from the car's front mirror and continued driving. Great, now Ashwin thinks I'm a complete nutcase. Just can't get any better. 

"If you still want to do that, can you at least tell my parents I love them!" My desperation  was now seeping through. I am throwing away what little dignity I had to these two insanely good-looking people. I don't know if begging would work but like I said, desperation. 

I was seated in the limousine of Lawson, with Ashwin as the driver. I had never been on a limousine and I don't even dream of it but this was sure something. I don't know how this thing could even maneuver through the streets. 

"Doesn't this thing ever disturb other people? Like seriously this is too big for my liking." I managed to rant in this extremely nerve-wrecking condition. 

And like always, Lawson didn't bother replying. Ha, okay Thank you for your input Lawson. Back to me -_-.

I looked out the car window and the whole street was new to me. Was this a spaceship? A teleporter? I have never seen this place in my whole life!

This was a neighborhood were everyone looks like they could retire right now from their jobs and not have anything to worry about for 2 generations of their family. 

If my memory serves me right, this is where most of the Elite 2 live. The neighborhood of the rich and famous, Dia. 

It's weird that everyone just calls this place Dia. No avenue, no street  no anything. Just Dia. I heard from a few other classmates of mine that had friends in the Tier 2 that their adresses are often referred to as "Dia 56, 32, 90 and so on." And the number of you house actually can refer to your social standing in them. The closer you're address is to number one, it means you are more influential than the latter. 

And if things haven't changed much, then the Lawsons' hold Dia 1 position. 

"Miss De la Cruz, I know this is an inconvenience to you but I assure you that we will arrive in a few minutes. I apologize for our lateness." Ashwin told me in a very formal tone. Gone were his cute dimples that show when he smiles, the gorgeous shine in his eyes and the playful aura around him.