No Kissing Rule (xxx)

A/N: thank you to danniekratzer78 on Instagram for the prompt/idea!! It was just top!Mitch but I got a bit out with it lol

Mitch is loved by everyone in high school and is always open for an occasional meaningless fuck but what happens if his hook up is Scott Hoying?

_

"Fuck off."

I spun around. This voice - this sweet, warm tone, I'd recognize it everywhere.

Mitch Grassi.

No doubt the hottest guy in school, with his arms tattooed, his tan skin peeking from underneath the ink, his black hair that complemented his cognac eyes perfectly, those dark, insanely long lashes, the always snatched eyebrows - you couldn't blame me for having a crush on him. And don't get me started on those full, kissable lips.

He was wearing his leather jacket today, probably some super expensive brand again. He was rich, and everyone knew, but he was also the hottest guy on earth.

To me, and to every girl and every boy at Martin High.

See, Mitch had this ability - he could turn straight guys gay and gay girls straight. He was actually the reason I realized that I didn't like girls. With my best friend Kirstie I liked to joke and say I was just mitchsexual, but we both knew that I was, and always have been, 100% gay.

"What're you looking at, Hoying?!"

Oh fuck. I'd been staring. Mitch Grassi was mad at me. But at the same time my mind couldn't stop freaking out that he actually knew my name?!

"Sorry, I was just- I- I was z- zoned out for a second," I stuttered.

Great. Couldn't have made a better impression.

Mitch eyed me seemingly angrily, but there was something in his eyes, a glimmer of something... Curiosity? But I quickly shook it off, knowing exactly that the most popular guy in school wouldn't be interested in an average guy like me. Not to mention I didn't even know if he liked guys at all. There were rumors, but rumors are often just that, rumors.

"You're still staring." He said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He puffed out a bit of smoke, staring right at me and blowing it into my face. His face came closer, my heart stopped. "Meet me by my car after school," he just said, smirked and walked off.

Oh. My. God.

What just happened.

I felt I got a bit hard just from looking at him, but that was when I saw Kirstie walk over and had to conceal my little problem as best as I could. Her eyebrows were furrowed.

"What's up with you and Mitch? Was he rude to you? You know he's hot but I don't like his attitude."

"Oh, n- no, it's fine," I said, trying to process everything. I actually wanted to keep this to myself until after it happened, but I couldn't help myself. "He told me to meet him later."

***

I was antsy as the school day approached an end and I was desperately waiting for the bell to ring so I'd be dismissed. I hoped this wasn't some sick joke. I mean, I already assumed it was, who would willingly agree to seeing me in their free time, especially Mitch. But whatever happened, in case it wasn't a joke and he was actually serious, it was worth the nervousness.