My Princess

A/N: For KaitlynJaneMullen cause she suggested this and I thought it was a super cute idea! 🤗

Scott and Mitch work at Disney Land, Mitch is the Princess and Scott is his Prince. Everything goes well until they have to practice for the kissing scene in their show.

_

"Hey there."

Mitch looks up to find a guy looking at him, a gorgeous guy who looks just as lost as him. The guy smiles at Mitch, immediately making him smile back.

"Hey. First day?"

The handsome stranger nods timidly before he sits on the stairs next to him. He runs his fingers through his thick blonde hair, sighing.

"Hey," Mitch attempts, soothingly. "Don't worry, it's my first day, too. We'll get through it. I'm Mitch, by the way."

He smiles, holding out a hand to Mr Gorgeous who takes it with a reciprocated smile on his face.

"I'm Scott. Are you one of the characters, or..?"

Mitch playfully gestures down to his blue ball gown.

"I don't know about you, but this isn't exactly casual attire. Although I wouldn't say no to wearing a dress in public, but it has to be something less, um, flashy."

Scott laughs, and it's even more beautiful than Mitch had expected.

"I get that. I love that they casted you as a princess, though. Shows progression."

"Yeah. Though they said my voice was too high to play a prince, but I was okay with that." He shrugs. "Anyways, I'm Aurora. You?"

"Oh!" Scott exclaims, his eyes wide. "I was casted as Prince Phillip. We're getting married." He laughs again and it's so contagious that Mitch just has to join in. The nervous tension is completely gone by now, replaced with a weird sense of familiarity as if both boys had known each other for years.

"Hey, you two." An assistant comes up to them,  interrupting their banter. "Princess Aurora, Prince Phillip, we need you in the practice room. You have a show at six." And she leaves again. Scott and Mitch just look at each other before they stand up and silently follow the assistant.

"We already practiced the scenes with the kids," another woman, probably the director as Mitch assumes, says. "I hope you're familiar with the tale of Sleeping Beauty."

Both nod, and in that moment a man comes up, carrying a big box in his hands, putting it down right by their feet.

"Aurora, I see you're wearing your dress already. Good. These are the rest of your costumes, please put them on."

Both put everything on, Mitch now has a blonde wig and Scott a brown one, then he's also wearing an armor and Mitch has to stop his mind from wandering to forbidden places. It's not like he's already crushing on his co-worker, he just happens to be super handsome and a gay man can appreciate this eye candy, thankyouverymuch.