Drunk in Love ( interracial )

This is the first story I ever wrote hope you like it.

"No fuck you Anthony you know I hate when you act like this." I said while walking towards his door to leave the house.

"Get like what?" Anthony asked in a slur and obviously dumbfounded.

Maybe if I started from the beginning this would make more sense.

* A few months earlier.*

I was sitting on my bed waiting for my best friend Jazz to get ready for the party we was heading to.

We been friends since like second grade and now we're juniors in high school.

Jazz helped me pick my outfit out first, I had my hair down which stopped at the bottom of my shoulder. And was wearing a white long sleeve dress picked out by Jazz with some flats.

The dress complimented my golden brown skin nicely and I don't have much ass but it looked like I did.

"You think Christian is gonna be at the party?" Jazz asked me while doing her eyeliner.

"Well didn't tell him not to go?"

"Yes but maybe he thinks that since I'm going he can go to."

"Well I mean like how else should he look at it?"

"I'm not sure but lets go I'm wanna get there before it starts smelling like underarms and musty people, like you want deodorant or nah." Jazz said making me laugh.

We was driving for a few minutes and making small talk.

"Who's party is it anyway." I asked

"I don't know the guys name but his parents be out on business trips and shit."

"Mhm it's some rich boy pretty much."

"Yeah pretty much." Jazz said with a giggle.

We finally got to the party and it was only 9:30 and there were red cups all over the lawn.

We got into the house and the music was blasting with people everywhere dancing and drinking.

The house was nice and fairly big.

"So I'm gonna go mingle you gonna come?"

"Nah boy I'm gonna get something to drink." I said.

"Okay dont get into no trouble Bee."

We both burst into laughter cause Jazz is the one usually getting drunk and getting in trouble.

I walked into the kitchen and notice some guys from my school others I don't notice, either way I say hey to everyone and get a hey back from everyone.

I notice this one guy he's tall, not exactly bulit but you could tell he was strong. Beautiful brown hazel looking eyes nicely tanned skin and the way he is dressed with the messy hair look just ties everything togther.

I escape my daze and walk over to my friend Robert who was next to the guy I was drolling over.

"Robert you have anything for me to drink?"

"Ugh -"

"Yeah there's vodka, patro, tequila, ciroc anything you want." The guy with beautiful eyes said.

I assume this is his house considering he knew what was in the house but then again I could be wrong.

"Thanks I'll have some patron?" I asked more than stated.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Asking?" I said in the same tone.

"Mm your cute, Jordan let me get some patron."

"Alright man." Who I assume was Jordan said.

"So what's your name?" He asked above the loud music.

"Bianca, what's yours?"

"Anthony , but you can call me daddy since that's what you'll be calling me soon anyway." He said with a wink.

Oh gosh did he really say that I only had sex one time when I was a freshman and that was a mistake and I definitely didn't call the guy 'daddy' even though he kept telling me to.

"That was cute."

"Almost as cute as you right." Anthony said and started inching closer and closer to my lips.

"Here man that patron you wanted."

Wow that would happen right when I'm bout to get a kiss gosh man.

Anthony passed me my drink and I had about 4 more full cups and by the time I was done I was feeling the effects.

"You wanna go dance?"

"Of course lets go." I said.

We got into the living room and wine slow by gyptian came on, its kind of old but gosh this is still my song. I started wining on Anthony while he held onto my waist.

The song was ending and Anthony turned me around and I had to look up into his eyes. Considering that he's taller than me and he started kissing my neck then whispered in my ear.

"You want to go upstairs." Anthony asked while still kissing my neck.

Not to mention his breath smelled like a bunch of different liquors, which I wonder why I didn't smell it earlier.

"Yeah but this is someones house I don't want to be rude." I don't know why I said that cause I know damn well I'm not tryna go to a room alone with this nigga.

"It's actually my house." He said lifting my chin up.

We walked through people all over the place some passed out, some dancing and more people drinking on the steps.

We finally got to what I assumed was his room and opened the door and the first thing I saw was some white freshman girl that goes to my school about to give a senior head, it was pretty funny if you ask me.

"Come on man what the fuck get y'all nasty asses out my room." Anthony said with a slur in his voice.

They both scurried out the door and slammed it while Anthony flopped on his bed and stared at the floor.

I was still standing by the door not knowing what to do.

"Yeah sorry about all that I don't even know."

What the hell is he talking about, was that even a complete.

"Your sorry about ... You dont even know.." I said trying to encourage him to finish his sentences.

"Yeah, I don't remember but come sit down beautiful."

I walked over to the bed and sat next to Anthony.

"Come here." He said and kissed me.

He kept rubbing his hand up and down my legs and arms then he bit my lip softly but I still ended up letting out a small moan.

"Damn that was sexy." Anthony said still looking at my lips.

"Ugh thanks." I said with a laugh.

"I want to but, I just can't bring myself to sleep with you."

"Oh honey you wasn't gonna sleep with me I'm teasing."

"I love you."

Scurrr did this nigga just say he loves me when we just met at least 3 hours ago. Yeah he was definitely drunk but so was I. Not as much as him but that's neither here nor there.

"Interesting, you should probably go to sleep hun." I said while getting up.

"I'm only going to sleep if your here with me."

Are you kidding, well I could just lay down with him till he falls asleep then I could dip.

"Okay sure." I said while crawling onto the bed.

I was laying on his chest while played in my hair, I love that.

We started making small talk until I fell asleep.