Bitchy Much

Where the hell is Anthony, I said to myself. He text me when I got back to class telling me that at the end of the day he wanted to drive me home.

Well its the end of the day and where is he.

I walk out to where the student parking lot is looking around to see if he's out there. After about two minutes of looking I finally see him with his back towards me talking to that white girl from earlier.

I assume she saw me cause she looked in my direction and pulled Anthony closer to her then she started kissing him.

I laughted to myself then walked back into the building. Its still a lot of people here so I know I couldnt make a big scene.

So I just got my phone out my pocket looking for Jazz's name, I was getting ready to call her until someone bumped into me for the second time today.

This time I fell and it wasn't Anthony.

" Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'm such a idiot here let me help you up."

I just start laughing to keep from getting mad and decide to take his hand, "Its okay I'm not gonna die."

" Yeah I know but I should have been paying more attention sorry - my names James by the way." He says with a smile after I'm off the floor.

"I'm Bianca" I say smiling.

" Well Bianca can I ughh offer you a ride home?" He says with a big smile and pleading eyes.

He was to cute to beg and his eyes was so amazing like the deepest blue I could stare at them all day.

"Well if you insist, then yes."

"Cool, I'm parked in the student parking lot so we gotta go that way." He said pointing to the way I had just came from.

"Okay." I say as we walk back towards the parking lot.

When we get outside I still see Anthony and that girl talking I just feel this anger building up in me like what if I didn't have a ride my black ass would still be waiting for him to finish his conversation.

"My car is that blue-black jeep over there." He said and pointed towards where Anthony and that girl was.

"Oh perfect." I say as we started walking in the direction of the jeep.

" So Bianca what grade are you in?"

" Oh Imma junior so only one more year in this hell hole ya know."

" Yeah I totally understand but I'm a senior so this my last year."

I laughed a little as we passed Anthony.

" Yo James." Anthony yelled as we was about 10 feet from him.

"Wassup Anthony." He yelled back.

I didn't even want to turn around to see him. And we was finally at Jamess' car and up close it was so beautiful.

"Wow nice car."

" Thanks."

" No problem." I say and get in the car.

We started driving out the school parking lot when I got a text.

I opened and it was of course from Anthony.

Anthony: I thought I was gonna drive you home.

Me: You was until you wanted to take forever with your conversation and ya know ya make out session. So I got someone else to drive me.

"So Bianca what street you live on?"