Home Sweet Home

"Baby I'm so sorry I don't want you to hate me." My mom said still hugging me and her island accent coming out slightly.

"Mom its fine if it makes you happy then , it is what it is."

Guiding me into the kitchen my mom showed me all the food she prepaired.

"Honey I was feeling so terrible about everything, and don't think this is a bribe or anything but I made all your favorite foods."

Everything smells and looks good even if it is a bribe I dont give a fuck as long as I eat I'm chilling.

"Come sit Anya." My mom said pointing to a see across from her.

We both sat down and said grace, then the room got quiet besides spoons hitting the plates.

"So how was it at Anthony's house?"

Why?Why does it matter?Can I just eat cause this food popping.

"It was fine I met his sister and brother."

"Oh that sounds nice, do they like you?"

Goodness gracious of life.

"Yeah they like me and they seem pretty cool, so yeah."

"Thats good honey."

We spent at least twenty minutes chit-chatting until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." My  mom pretty much sang.

When she went to the door I got up to get a container and lid and I started going in on the food I put in some bacon, macaroni, piece of pizza from pizza Hut. Even though my mom claimed to have cooked everything.

I took the plate and ran with it upstairs to have something in the middle of the night.

I came back  down the steps no less than five minutes and saw that Jeremiah was sitting in the seat next to my mom.

"Bianca honey I forgot to tell you I got your car out the shop."

"Thanks." I said skeptically while sitting back in my seat.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Jeremiah asked.

"Well Bianca?"

" Well now I think I might - "

"Hush your mouth Bianca cause I was actually asking you Camille."

I looked up from my plate and stared dead in Jeremiah's face, cause its no way this disrespectful mother fucker is going to marry my mom.

"Um." Was all my mom said.

"Um. Really , really thats the only word you can come up with." I said now staring at my mom.

"Don't talk to her like that thats your mother, You hear me?" Jeremiah said pointing his finger at me.

He's testing me and I don't like it, and for some reason he think his name hold weight in my house.

I stood up from the table and couldn't help but start laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Jeremiah you hear me? Cause I'm not your daughter and I feel like we had this conversation before sir. And I do what I want if my mom had a problem with what I said she would say something cause her mouth works pretty damn good."

"Bianca okay honey calm down."

I looked down at my mom and saw her eyes watering.

I sat down with my arms folded looking away from the both of them, cause I hate seeing my mom cry.