Always Something

*Like , Comment , Vote. Thanks For Reading.*

I need to hurry up and get a new car I hate having to depend on people for things that I could do myself.

Once the cab driver dropped me off my plan was to say hey to my mom get something to eat and take a short nap.

But of course nothing ever goes how I plan , because when I walked into the house, sitting on the couch was Jeremiah my moms boyfriend for about 6 months now.

Once I closed the front door I started to hear his voice.

" Where have you been it's a quarter to two, you've been out all night."

" Your acting like it's 2 a.m and don't question my whereabouts Jeremiah I'm not your fucking daughter."

"I hope your mother puts you on punishment for the way you talk to me."

" You ain't nobody Jeremiah you're only here for the moment."

And with that being said I walked away from him and towards the kitchen to where my mom was cooking.

My mom is 42 but looks at least 35 and I could only hope to look that good when I get older, though she's taller then me she's 5'7 hourglass frame and light brown hair thats just below her shoulders.

"Hey mommy."

"Hey honey where you been."

"Out at Jazzs' house."

"Mmhm oh really so who was those two white boys that was looking for you."

"That was my new friends mother."

"Why haven't I met them, their both handsome."

"Well actually I'm supppse to be going on a date with one of them tonight so maybe you can somewhat get to know him."

"Well that sounds like an excellent idea." My mom said while flipping a pancake.

"What sounds like an excellent idea." Jeremiah asked and walked over to my mom.

It's not like I like Jeremiah or dislike him I actually don't have any particularly important emotions for him. And it doesn't help that he constantly trying to take up the father role. It definitely doesn't help his case when he is trying to say sly shit to me when my mom isn't around but I could care less for what he has to say cause I could have a reckless mouth when I get ready.

Jeremiah was probably 5'9 which was shorter than Anthony so I'm pretty much sure Anthony could beat that ass if I asked him to.

Jeremiah is also brownskin, lean, 45 with a small afro and dark brown eyes.

"Bianca was just telling me about a date she is going on tonight and I'm going to meet the young man."

" A date, she doesn't deserve to go anywhere the way she talked to me in the living room."

"Well Jeremiah why don't you take your bitch ass home and whine there because no one asked for your opinion."

"Bianca watch your mouth do you understand me?"

"Yes I understand. But who is he to tell me what I do and don't deserve when he can't control any of his own kids and his only daughter just dropped out of high school and gets train ran on her left and right."

" Now that is enough Bianca now apologize." My mom said while pointing a finger in my face.

Tuh my mom got me real fucked up if she think I'm apologizing, so I just stayed quiet.

" Bianca Anya Anderson if I have to repeat - "

"Sorry Jeremiah."

"Mhm." Was all he said

Well then fuck him I take my sorry back with his dry ass 'mhm'.

“Now Bianca go to your room and get ready for your date."

I still need something to eat though   “ It's still early I'm gonma take a nap in  minute."

" That's fine to honey."

My mom went back to cooking and Jeremiah just stood there watching.

I opened up the fridge and it was full as usual, but what did I want.

I want something small I looked at the second shelf and noticed a cheese cake I was getting ready to take it out when Jeremiah grabbed it from me.

"Excuse you Jeremiah." I said trying to take the cake back.

"No excuse you Bianca this is my cake." He said and put it back in the fridge.

"Do you understand this is not your house, why is your food here."

"That's none of your concern I'm a grown man I don't have to answer you."

"Mommy." I whined and walked over to my mom.

"Honey it is his."

"So what am I going to eat?"

"I'll make you something to eat and bring it up to you."

"Okay." I brushed past Jeremiah and started walking towards my room.

"Oh and Bianca." My mom yelled making me pause when I was literally 3 steps from my room.

" Yes."

" I love you."

Mhm "Love you too mom."

She always says that when she knows I'm upset.

* Sorry This Was Just a Filler and The Next Chapter Will Definitely be Longer.*