Their Here.

I'm not sure whats wrong with wattpad it keeps fucking my shit up, so I had to rewrite the chapter, I hope you like it. Comment , vote, whatever the third thing is do it.

---------------------------------------------------

I kept moving around then my face came colliding into Anthonys' chest. I felt it and that shit hurt but I guess Anthony didn't feel it cause he ain't even move. I tried moving but Anthony had his arm on my stomach.

I started opening my eyes trying to remember where I was, which was in Anthony's living rooom on his couch.

I started hearing Mrs. Bridgewoods' voice come closer to the living room so I closed my eyes back.

"Your father and I are on our way to come get you guys give us 20 minutes."

Oh I thought she was gonna come in here and start yelling guess I was wrong.

"Anthony Johnathan Bridgewood what is this."

Hm guess I wasn't wrong. Anthony sat up but as far as they was concerned I was still sleep.

"What's the meaning of what mom."Anthony said in a groggy voice.

"This girl is always here and I never know and its always without my permission."

Well damn my bad bitch always mad.

"This girl? You mean my girlfriend and I let dad know so I don't -"

"Johnathan!"

Why the hell does she constantly yell, I might as well get up. So I sat up and saw a not so happy Mrs. Bridgewood either way I tell her good morning considering it is her house.

"Good morning Mrs. Bridgewood." I said with a smile.

" Mm morning." Alright with ya dry ass good morning.

I turned to look at Anthony and saw he was staring into my eyes.

" Good Morning beautiful." He said and leaned over to kiss me once our lips touched I felt a spark I guess he felt it to cause he moved closer to me and deepened the kiss.

He finally pulled away with a smile on his face. "Good morning Anthony." I said with a smile.

"Anthony what happened to Whitney?"

"Mom, what."

Just then Mr. Bridgewood came into the living room finally.

"Whats the problem Tabitha?"

"Ugh you can look for yourself I'm sure." Mrs. Bridgewood said pointing towards me and Anthony.

"Anthony get your ass up it's about to be 12:30 is this what you do when we're not home. Go brush ya teeth and make Bianca something to eat."

Anthony made a face at me but went and got up and went upstairs anyway.

"Now good morning Bianca."

"Good morning Mr. Bridgewood." I said with a small laugh.

"How did you sleep dear."

"Pretty good."

" Thats good, well me and Tabitha are going to go get Anthonys' brother and sister so we'll be back."

"Oh so you want me to straighten up a little."

"Sure but make sure Anthony helps you. You know what, Anthony!" Gosh this family yells a lot.

"Johnathan this is not why I called you down here."

"Well I don't see what the problem is, when Anthony would bring his little hoe around you didn't seem to have a problem."