Unexpected visitors

I was turning in bed trying to get more comfortable when my foot hit someones leg.

I knew it wasn't Jazz because one she keeps her legs shaved except in the winter but its spring now and two because this person's legs was very masculine.

I automatically assumed it was Anthony without even opening my eyes. I turned again to look at the clock on the nightstand that was next to me the clock said 10:34 am.

I sat up and looked over at Anthony who was still sleeping I assune, so I got up and left the room.

After I left the room I just stood there cause I didn't actually know where the bathroom was.

To my left was a closed door which I didn't really wanna check whether it was the bathroom or not. I look to my right and sure enough there was the bathroom cracked open, which I mentally thanked who ever was last in the bathroom for not closing it all the way and I walked into the bathroom.

Once I was done doing my business on the toilet I walked over to look at myself in the mirror and I didn't even notice that I had on a long shirt which was more than likely Anthony's, but once I was done admiring myself in the mirror I looked down at the sink trying to figure out how the hell was I gonna brush my teeth with no toothbtush.

I looked at the ceiling and took a long sigh.

Guess imma have to do this the ghetto way, I said to myself.

I opened the tube of toothpaste and put some on my finger and started 'brushing my teeth' which I had to do four times for my teeth to actually feel clean.

I walked back into Anthony's room to see that he was still asleep, so I flopped on the bed hoping to wake him up but he didn't.

I got back under the covers and moved closer to Anthony and started moaning in his ear, he moved around a little but didn't wake up.

I turned back around and starting cursing him out under my breath when a rawing type laugh came from Anthony.

"Bae I been up since like 9:15."

I turned to look at him "So why didn't you get up?"

"Cause I knew if you knew I was up you was gonna try and make me cook breakfast, so I was just gonna wait until you started cooking."

"Your just a big spoiled baby Anthony."

"Maybe but I'm your baby."

"Sure you are Anthony." I said while laughing and sitting up.

Anthony turned to me and pulled me onto his lap "Can I get a kiss Bianca."

"Ew definitely not you didn't even brush ya teeth." I said and hit his chest.

He didn't say anthing he was just staring at me and smiling, and suddenly he pulled me down towards him and we started kissing.

To my surprise his breath tasted like it was brushed already.

During the kiss he had a tight grip on my ass like always, and started pushing his erection onto my area.

I let out a low moan into Anthony's mouth and in return I got a " oh shit" from Anthony and felt him get even more hard if that was even possible.

"You like that right."

I tried to answer but no sound came out and in one swift movement Anthony flipped me so that he was now hovering over me.

" I know you like this." And with that being said Anthony started rubbing me throat my panties which I know for a fact was starting to get wet.

"Am I right you like that."