What a Surprise

Comment , vote , do whatever it is you do.  Oh yea and I curse a lot and I say 'nigga' a lot thats just the way I talk I'm not racist or anything cause I'm black/bahamian.

Ughh yesterday Jazz came to get me from Anthony's house I hate her so much, not really but whatever.

Its Monday now and I just got out the shower and saw 2 texts from Jazz and Anthony, but I read Anthony's text first.

He said GoodMorning.

Wow good morning text I love those.

Morning I texted back I never text 'Good' morning cause ain't nothing good about waking up at 5 and getting to school by 7.

Then I read Jazz's text.

Morning, Morning am I coming to get you my dear?

Why would ahe even ask of course when doesn't she come get me.

But I just text back 'of course nigga'.

She got here within 5 minutes.

" Hey ugly" Jazz said as I opened the door of her car.

I gave her a look, " Hey Thottie" I laughed and floppped down on the seat.

" Tuhh never a thottie" she said started the car back up.

I started lauging cause this is our usual thing to do in the mornings.

"Anywho, what you did after you left my house yesterday Jazz."

" Well I made a little trip to Steph's house." I turned to look at Jazz. "Steph? As in the one the you thought was always trying to steal ya man. That Steph?" I asked looking dumbfounded

Jazz laughed a little " Ughhh yeah that Steph so I went to her house right and you know who's car I saw in the parking lot." She turned and asked me.

"No don't tell me it was Christian." I said covering my mouth.

Jazz was biting her lip and nodding her head, probably to get from getting mad.

" Yeah that nigga had the nerve to be at her house after I told his stupid ass what that bitch was up to."

"Oh god see you can't trust these niggas." I say while shaking my head.

"No wait it gets better. So I knock on her door right and you know what this stupid hoe said." She asked.

" Lord what did the stupid hoe say."

I asked looking at my phone cause Anthony texted me.

" She said Gimme 5 minutes me and my ChrissyPoo making love." After Jazz said that I turned my head from my phone so fast I think I got whiplash.

"She did not say that." I said with my eyes big.

Jazz just nodded her head as we was getting out the car and heading towards the school.

"But you know that shit really ticked me off so I started banging on her door even harder and I started yelling I was like you stupid bitch you fucking my boyfriend oh word thats what we do now I thought we was friends and you nigga we fucking done." She finally finished as we was walking through the doors of the school.

"Well we sit with her at lunch so what's gonna happen with that situation."

Jazz just shrugged her shoulders and made a face as was walked into our first period class. " I don't even think she here today."

"Oh shit Jazz I ment to ask you-"

"Alright class take your seats and turn your textbooks to page 278." Ms. McLean said.