Party Foul

I Haven't Posted A Part Of The Story In A While Cause I Dont Think A Lot Of People Are Reading it And Im Still Not Sure But Yea. Comment, Vote, Share, Like Whatever It Is You Do ... Do And Hope You Like It.

"Bianca...Bianca....Wake the fuck up girl damn."

"Can I get at least an hour of sleep boy." I said irritated with James for waking me out my sleep.

"Are you serious?" James said with a chuckle.

"Its about to be 6:30 and you talking about a hour of sleep." James said laughing still.

"Oh crap really and what time did you say the party started."

"About 8:30 9:00."

"Right." I say sitting up on the couch.

"So ugh where's Anthony and that girl Grace."

"Anthony is in the bathroom and I took Grace home a while ago."

"Oh is she coming to the party or you don't know?"

"Tuhh hell if I know she's not my priority." James said while unlocking his phone.

"Well damn okay James."

"No not in a mean way just like I wouldn't know."

"Right right cause James is always so nice."

"All the time baby." He said and we both laughed.

"Hey what's so funny down here." Anthony said smirking at me.

"Nothing bro just making jokes like always."

"I pretty much knew that."

"So why did you ask the question Anthony?" I asked trying to be cute.

Anthony started smiling real big. "I don't know mother."

"Alright enough of that bullshit, Bianca you want a ride home now so you can get ready for the party?"

"Yeah that'd be great."

*** Half an hour later ***

"Thanks for the ride James."

"No problem Bee just make sure you ready when its time for me to pick you up."

"I'll try my best." I said laughing and walking away.

I walk up the three steps to get to my front door and I hear loud music playing and it was some old music. I opened the door and see my mom, aunts, uncles and some of my moms friends all dancing in the living room.

Once my mom saw me she ran up to me and gave me a hug and kiss.

" Hey sweetheart."

"Hey mommy, so whats the party for."

" You know it doesn't have to be anything special going on for this family to have a party."

That was definitely true my family would party just so they can spend money and get drunk, but that's none of my business.

"Okay well I'm going to shower and there's gonna be a party tonight can I go?"

" It's Friday of course you can go are you gonna sleep over at Jasmine's house or you gonna come home?"

"More than likely sleep over at Jazz's house."

" Okay that's fine honey and by the way she came over she's in your room I believe."

" Oh okay thanks mommy."

I look at my phone and notice its about to be 7:20 that means I have at least a hour and a half to get dressed and ready.