Running from JJ

Chapter 9

"Mia where are you going? My locker is that way". "Jeta I have a extra suit of clothes in my locker you can put on". "What I do need any clothes and why do you keep extra clothes in your locker? Never mind don't answer that". "Here put these on". "Mia really I am fine to wear this." "Go now JJ has found you", she said pushing towards the bathroom. "Really I would love to see him", but she slam the door behind me.

JJ's POV

The moment my eyes landed on Jeta my wolf took over and I was walking towards her. She had no idea how sexy she look in that outfit, but clearly all the others males did. Jensen took off after her too, it seem he had a problem with the guys talking about his sister.

"Where did she go?" "Mia took her to her locker, she more than likely will give her some clothes", said Jensen. "How do you know that? Never mind this is Mia we are talking about". "Hey don't talk about her like that", said Jensen. The way he said it I knew it must be something forming between them. "I am sorry man. I didn't mean anything by it". "I know that. I'm sorry I overreacted." "I think we are getting side track with all the apologizing. The girls are already gone", I said laughing. "Crap I got to find Jeta. I can't believe mom let her out of the house like that", said Jensen.

Millie's POV

After I got back to the house from taking the boys to school Bryan was already gone to work. I finished washing the dishes and decided since it was a nice day I would take a walk. I walked to my favorite spot, to the creek, where I always use to run. Suddenly all the birds stop chirping and I knew they sense a predator.

I look around but didn't see anything. I started backing up and looking around. Luckily Bryan and I could communicate without a phone and he could sense my emotions as I could his. "Baby are you alright?" "Bryan I took a walk and all of a sudden it went deathly quite". "I am on my way!"

Jeta's POV

I put on the blue jeans that Mia gave me, matter my wolf was trying to talk me out of it. The bell rang for first period. I look in the mirror and that is when it hit me. I didn't look like myself at all. I put on a lot more makeup than what I usually would. I decided to wash some of it off. "Jeta what is taking you so long, said Mia walking into the bathroom. "Mia something is serious wrong with me". "I think I know what it is. Did you get your wolf to surface after I left?"

"Well I am not sure. I can tell a difference with my senses, but I can't really feel her like when I shifts." "Jeta she did surface. You are just holding her back which is good since you said she is crazy about you know who." "What am I going to do?" "Look I hate to say this but you need to consider that JJ might be your mate." "She back up and said "oh dear I said the wrong thing. Your eyes are glowing. I believe your wolf knows something we don't".

"What that is impossible you know we don't like each other." The second bell rang and Mia said "well we got to get to class". "So

what do I do if she tries to jump JJ in class?" "You have to control her. Just don't even look at him." We started walking out and I thought to myself that is easier said than done.

We walked into history class and everyone, of course stared. "Jeta and Mia go ahead and take a sit", said Mr. Parker . "Girls please try and not be late again." "Mia being the good student she said of course, but me on the other hand couldn't move because my eyes found JJ's.

"Jeta moved", said Mia giving me a shoved. "Oh yeah ok, yeah going". We took our seats and that is when Jeremiah lean over and said "hey sweet cheeks, why did you change?" "Jeta we will talk about that later", said Jensen cutting me off before I could speak. "Umm well I just decided to, which has nothing to do with my brother being upset over my choice of clothes". "Sweet cheeks I think you should ignore him and put them back on. "Jeremiah", said JJ in a growl.