Not Sharing You

Chapter 24

I was frozen in place. "JJ I..."but he ran out the cave and didn't let me explain. Dad shifted and grab a blanket and tied around him. "Daddy please let me explain". "Jeta I will deal with you later go and wait outside." "Daddy you don't understand". "Jeta! This guy just deflowered you I am pissed." "Dad if you will just let me explain I can"..."Jeta get out now!" I saw the look in his eyes and I knew he was serious.

I walked out searching for JJ. I found close to a creek. "JJ I know you are upset, but please let me explain". "Jeta you don't have to. I know he is your mate too. I just wish I was your only one. Jeta I am not going to lie to you. I love you more than you know, but I can't share you. I step down from being your mate. I am not rejecting you, but I refused to be with you. I do hope ya'll will be happy". It felt like he was sticking a knife through my heart. He came up to me and wrap his arms around me. "Jeta I feel your pain, and I am sorry. I am trying to make it easier on you."

"How do you know this would be easier for me? I have a right to choose." "Jeta but you didn't. He choose for you by putting you into heat! I can smell him all over you, but I can also smell me. Look in time it will get better. The pain won't be as bad". "You know what JJ I didn't ask for this. I tried to hide my feelings for you, but my wolf wouldn't let me ignore you! I didn't ask for two mates!" I was so mad I turn around and shifted. I started running back into the direction of Grey's house. I had to go get mom.

Millie's POV

The pain was worsening by the minute. I tried sitting up and that is when I felt it...my water broke. "Millie it won't be long now", said Matt looking at me. I wanted to slap that silly grin off his face. "Matt be a doll and go get me some water?" "Millie you can't have water, but I will get you some ice cubes". "Just get me something you ass!" "Millie I know you are in pain, but you need to try and stay calm." "Matt if you don't leave and get me something I am going to show you how calm I can be!" "You are so cute this way". He then kissed my cheek and leaves the room. "What a ass!" "I hope you aren't talking about me", said Deacon coming into the room? "Yeah you will do. What are you doing here? I want to be left alone." "Millie the baby will be coming soon. Can I help you?" "Yeah go and find Bryan before this baby is born." "I wish it was that easy. Look I don't want to upset you, but can I be your coach through the delivery?" "Why would want to do that?" The look on his face told me he knew something I didn't, but I didn't get to ask him because the contractions were getting closer together.

I scream out in pain and Deacon came to my side. "Here sit up and you can lead against me." I was hesitated at first, but he pushed me up and slide in behind me. "Just relax millie". "That is easy for you to say. You aren't the one that is about to deliver a baby!" He touch my belly and the baby moved "oh wow that was amazing". "Yeah he or she wants out". "I didn't know you didn't know the gender of the baby?" "Yeah I wanted to be surprise". "Just try to relax it will be over soon". "Yeah that is easy for you to say. You aren't the one in pain".

Deacon was about to comment but the stalker/kidnapper A.K.A. Dr. Grey came busting though the door. "Get up! They are coming. Let's move Millie downstairs." "Wait just a minute Matt. Deacon and you aren't moving me anywhere". "Now Millie this isn't a time to complain". "Just hold it right there you stalker! I am labor and very close to delivery so I won't be moving. Do you understand?" He stared at me for a moment then started laughing "oh Millie you are so cute. Deacon carry my precious cargo downstairs. I will be there soon". "You ass didn't you just hear me!" He walked out of the room ignoring me. I had the strongest urged to through my shoe at the door, but I restrained myself till after I had the baby, then I would kick his ass. Deacon carefully pick me up and started walking downstairs.

JJ's POV

Saying those few words to Jeta was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I refused to share her. He might be her mate, but he knew I was her true mate and he went behind my back and put her into heat. He knew exactly what he was doing. The question was why would he do it when I already marked her? "JJ were is Jeta", said Bryan pulling me from my thoughts? "Umm she ran off sir, but you have to understand she was very upset and she wouldn't stay even if I ask her to." He calmly said "and why was she upset? Did you say something to her?" "I jus said I couldn't share her". It happen so fast I never saw it coming. He lunged at me and held me by my throat. "You idiot! Why would you tell her that. What am I going to do with you two? One of you deflowers her while the other one rejects her all in one night." "Bryan I didn't reject her. I told her that. I just refused to share what is originally mine". "You ass she has the right to choose", said Ty. "It is funny you said that Ty because you made it easy for her by putting her in heat!" "I didn't mean too. I just wanted her to know how I felt", said Ty.

"You could had just said I love you Jeta or I would like a chance with you; not you are mine." "Hey you are just jealous you didn't get there first". I lost it and grab him by the throat. "Don't ever say that! You don't even know what you have in Jeta. Yes I am sad that I want be able to be with her like that and have children with her, but that doesn't give you the right to say that to me." "Ok guys that is enough! We will talk about this later right now I got to find Jeta and get to Millie." "Come on she is this way", said Ty shifting in mid-air. Bryan looks at me and saids "mind link Jensen and tell him we found them and to send backup." I mind link Jensen to tell him everything and he said he will tell my dad and he will be there soon.

Jeta's POV

I ran till I was out of breath. I look up and saw Dr. Grey's house. I was just stepping forward when I felt a prick in my neck. I shifted and pulled the dart out of my neck. I started looking around to see where it came from when a dark shadow came upon me and everything went black.