Chapter 7:

Finally, we were all ready to go. We walked outside and walked onto my drive way. The smell of wet grass reached my nose. Morning dew, I loved it. My car windows were foggy, but that just made the boys start drawing shapes and writing on the windows. We got into my black Prius and gave the keys to Louis since he had asked me if he could drive. We buckled up, well at least Louis and I did. I turned to look and in the back seats there were four boys, all squished up almost as if they couldn't breathe. Niall was sitting directly behind me with only half of his butt on the seat but he had his seatbelt on. Zayn was in the middle, right next to him also buckled up. And Liam was just calmly sitting to the far left corner. Unlike Harry who was lying on all three boys because there were no more seats left. Louis started the car and put it in reverse. Just as he hit the gas I yelled

"STOP!"

"WHAT IS IT?!?!" Louis asked in a frightened manner.

"I never locked the house, and what if someone breaks in?!" I said nervously.

"Ummm... well why don't you go lock up then" I put the palm of my hand out. He turned off the car, pulled out the keys and handed them to me. I ran out of the car and up to my door. I put the key in. Only then I had realized that I HAD locked the door. I pretended to lock it and hoped that none of the boys had noticed. I returned to the car and gave the keys to Louis. We then proceeded what we were doing, going out to get breakfast.

    We waited in the car on my driveway just deciding on where to go eat for about 10 minutes. “Nandos!” yelled Niall and Zayn.

“We don’t have any Nandos here in Florida, guys” I replied.

“Any simple fast food restaurants we can eat at?” asked Liam.

“How about we just go to plain McDonalds through the drive-thru and we can come back and eat here.” I suggested.

Niall said “As long as its food then-” and faded away. “Its fine with me. I really don’t care!” he finally finished.

    Louis started my Prius and it roared to life. He pushed the pedal and off we were to McDonalds.

“Be thinking of what you’re gonna get ‘cause I’m not waiting there for 20 minutes just so you people can think of what to eat.” I said teasingly to the boys.

“Oh. I already know what to order” Niall stated as if kind of showing off.

    We came to a red light. I turn my head to see a car with two teenage girls In the back seats staring into our car. I saw them staring at Lou driving, then to me, then back to Lou, then over to the boys in the back. Sooner or later, I see them screaming and yelling in the car. They were hitting their, I assume would be their parents, shoulders as if trying to frantically get their attention. They pointed at our car, still yelling. I’ve never seen this before but I found it hilarious. I’m dying of laughter and the boys are staring at me like if something was wrong with me. Niall eventually gave in and started giggling along with me, being the little laugh box he is. ‘Yes!’ I think to myself. Niall is laughing and it is probably the best thing I can ever hear. The light turns green.

    We reach McDonalds and drive up to the drive-thru.

“I’ll order a Ceasar salad with grilled chicken with a bottle of water” I ordered for myself.

“I’ll take the same. A Ceasar salad with grilled chicken and some water” ordered Liam. He’s the kind of guy who cares about his health. I don’t blame him.

Zayn said “I’ll have a Crispy Chicken Ranch BLT with Coke”

“I’ll have a Big Mac with Sprite” said Harry in a slow tone. The usual.