Chapter 10:

I woke up in the morning, snuggled up to Niall, who's still fast asleep. He's snoring a bit and I giggled but clamped my hand over my mouth when he moved. His blue eyes flickered open and he grinned at me.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I laugh.

I start to get out of bed, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back beside him. "Don't go yet." He whispers, then he gives me a kiss on the nose.

"What time is it?" I mumble.

Niall looks at the clock and says "9:57. Dang, girl, do you always get up this early?" I smiled and playfully punched his arm.

I got up again, but this time he let me. He wolf whistled and I blushed, followed by me sticking out my tongue at him.

"I'm so hungry!" He yawned.

Then Harry barged in. "I MADE BREAKFAST!" He yells quickly, then slams the door shut again.

Niall hopped out of bed, took my hand and entwined his fingers with mine while rubbing his thumb back and fourth against my hand, and together we sprinted to the kitchen.

The whole hotel room smelled like pancakes and syrup and suddenly my stomach growled loudly; So loud that Niall noticed. Niall then tickled my tummy, pulled me in close and kissed me. As soon as I felt his light, fluffly, beautiful, lips tocuh mine, I melted. It was just so perfect, and you could see the love and passion we shared.

Harry walked in and yelled, "Get a room!" And Niall said, "You're just jealous you can't have a girl as gorgeous as mine!"

Just then, Paul Higgins explodes into the room. "You boys have an hour before your next interview.

Get Ready!"

The boys scrambled around, trying to get ready I just plopped myself in the living room couch.  Suddenly Niall popped his head out of the bathroom and says,

"Do you want to come?"

Without hesitation, I nodded and went and got ready.

"Wait" I said quickly Niall popping his head back out of the bathroom.

"I don't have any clothes here, I'll go to my house and be back on time I hope" I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out of the hotel room.

I got into my Prius and drove for ten to fifteen minutes to my house. When I finally got there, Margaret wasn't home. Thank god I thought to myself, I went upstairs and rumbled through my closet trying to find something decent to wear. I came across a dark aqua blouse with ruffles draping down in the middle.

"Perfect" I said as I slipped it on. It looked great, made me look slim and brought out my curves. I kept on looking through my closet until I found my white skinny jeans. Woah I hadn't worn these since forever. I put them on and they were more comfortable than I thought they would be. Shoes I needed shoes oh man I don't have pretty shoes. Ugghh!

 Then It came to me Margaret, she has shoes. Plenty she wears a different pair everyday, we're the same size I think. I ran across the hall and into her room. It was a mess, I swear it looked like a hurricane had just passed by. I managed to open her closet, I looked through a few pairs of shoes trying them on until I found the perfect ones. They were heels but not too high or too low, meaning I could manage to walk in them. They were black. They didn't show my toes only the top of my foot. On the side it had three little tiny rhinestones which you could barely see. They sparkled in the light and they were perfect.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took out my makeup supplies and layed them out. I applied some mascara and eyeliner which was rare because I hated eyeliner, Then I applied a thin quick layer of blush, I put some red lipstick on and gloss to make it last longer. Took a step back looked in the mirror and I had to admit I looked stunning, from head to toe. I don't have any time to lose I thought as I got my purse which I liked to call my bag, and keys and headed out, locking the door. I walked to my car and unlocked it. Got in and drove away.