Chapter 12:

~Author's Note: Omg guys we are so freaking sorry we took so long to upload so sorry we had our reasons though also thank you guys for being so wonderful and getting us to 1,000 reads thanks :) - Jenny :) x x~

        A few days had passed by and the boys hadn't had any gigs. Thankfully I got to spend more time with them. I had just woken up, to the sound of a loud 'BANG!'. The room was dark, I looked out my window seeing that it was raining cats and dogs. I reached over to my phone  and checked the time 8:02 a.m. I had 2 missed calls from Damon, and 1 text message from Niall saying 'Goodnight'. I must have fallen asleep while texting him I thought. Looking down at my feet on the bed, my dog was fast- asleep. I got up from my bed trying not to wake her, stretching and yawning. Dialed a few numbers on my phone and called Damon.

"Hello" said Damon cheerfully.

"Goodmorning" I said "Anything important that you had to call so early?"

"Uhh.. Yeah the bus station is too far and it's raining, think you could give me a ride?" Replied Damon

"Yeah sure I'll be there in about half an hour"

"Thanks" He said loudly into the phone.

            I hung up the phone and put it back on my nightstand before I began to put on my uniform and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and got some other minor things done. I did a braid on my hair, and put on a head band. I decided to skip breakfast. I grabbed my bag and keys, and headed out. I ran to my car, feeling hard drops fall onto my head and letting them rush down my rosy red cheeks. I turned it on, and called Damon telling him I was on my way.

        I reached his house I called him once again being the lazy self I am and he came outside speed walking because it was sprinkling. He pulled at the car door but it wouldn't open.

"OPEN" He yelled

        I kept playing around with the lock  back and fourth for about a minute, until I finally let him inside. I couldn't stop laughing and I have to admit he was slightly damped.

“Who taught you to be so evil? You’re like poison ivy. Beautiful on the outside but does bad things”

“Well, maybe I was born that way” I replied to Damon in an evil tone

 I drove away still laughing at him, until he eventually gave in and laughed along. I pulled right up to the bus stop.

"We're here" I announced

Damon gave me a puzzled look. I managed not to laugh

"Didn't you want me to bring you to the bus station?" I asked sarcastically.

"NO!" He yelled while looking at me intensely.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I broke down into pieces, as I laughed and giggled widly. The look on his face was priceless.

"Oh! You want me to drive you to work with me?" I teased.

"No just leave me by the lake" He said to me.

"Is that a challenge?" I questioned him.

"No. C'mon, we're gonna be late"

"Okay, okay" I said once I was calmed down.

             When we got to work it was 8:56 a.m. Right on time. We walked in suprised by the fact that our boss was here. He pulled us into his office and told us something about construction workers and that they’re going to be rebuilding a totally different store. He would still own it and we could still have our jobs when the new store opened, of course Damon and I wanted the job. It would be opening next month, or atleast that was the plan. Meanwhile we would have to be working in another one of his stores just a few blocks down from here. Damon and I agreed as we headed back out and into the car, a few blocks down until we reached the store. When we walked in, a girl with black hair and blue eyes dressed in shorts and a plaid black and white tanktop probably around my age said to us