Chapter 9:

~AN~ Almost 300 reads already guys! Thank you! -Naybel x

Chapter 9: 

            I feel a light rub on my face. I slightly open my eyes to see Damon with his hand on my cheek, kneeled next to me on the floor. 

“Wake up, sleepyhead” he whispers as he rubs my cheek with his thumb “The boys are awake except for you and Zayn”

There was hardly any light in the room because Damon has his windows covered with blinds and the lights were still off so my eyes weren’t hurting when I opened them. I extend my arms and legs and point my feet so that my toes are curled. Aaahhh…. Stretching in the morning. 

“Uuuugghhh…. Just because you told me to.”

A smile makes its way into Damon’s face. 

“Good. Now get up”

He gets up from his knees and leaves the room, leaving me to change clothes, but I have to brush my teeth first. I walk into the living room, where I see Damon, Lou, Harry, Liam, and Niall. Louis was texting someone. 

“Who you texting Hmmmm?” I joke around to Louis, moving my eyebrows up and down. 

“Oh. I don’t think I’ve introduced you. My girlfriend, Eleanor.” 

“Oh, yeah! Damon’s told me everything about her. He thinks she’s gorgeous. Don’t you, Damon?” I said with tease. 

Damon looked at me wide eyed as if he was thinking “She did not just say that. Oh my God. Louis’ going to kill me now.” 

“Well, I mean. She IS really pretty.” Said Damon 

I nod my head in agreement

“Yeah. I’ve seen pictures of her. She’s so pretty. She must be a lucky girl to have you and you must be a lucky boy to have her.” 

I see as a shade of red make its way to Lou’s face. Awwwh! 

“Hey, I’m gonna need a tooth brush. Do you think you have any to spare for me?” I ask Damon 

“Oh, yeah. Sure!”

 I see him open a little closet door filled with extra supplies. He grabs a tooth brush and hands it to me. It was blue. Teasingly I said

"Can't I have a red one?"

"No!" He said with the funniest expression on his face. I couldn't help but laugh, even the boys pitched in with giggles.

"Whatever" I said like one of those popular girls you see in movies.

I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, took off my clothes and went in. Chills ran up and down my spine as cold water pounded on my back. I loved cold water in the morning. It woke me up. I reached for shampoo and rubbed it all over my hair. It smelled like kiwi or coconut- I wasn't very sure. The point is it smelled nice. I rinsed it fast and poured conditioner. After about fifteen quick minutes, I turned the water off. I opened the sliding, glass, shower door and reached for the towel within my reach, which was orange- a bright orange. Almost blinding. Whatever, I thought to myself as I wrapped it around my body. I peeked out the bathroom door, making sure no one was around I walked to the room while water was dripping from the tips of my hair leaving a wet trail behind me. I closed the door and locked it. Damon wasn't inside, GOOD! That would have been awkward. I slipped some of Damon's clothes on. A black t-shirt and purple basketball shorts which were quite baggy on me. I got the towel and ran it through my hair. In some sort of Scooby-Doo manner I shook my hair. I got a brush from a drawer, which took me quite some time to find, and I started to detangle it. Once I was finished I walked out of the room and to the living room. All six boys were lying, sitting, all over the place but on one another, while watching 'Wall-e'. Aww how cute. I  went and sat on the seat that was completely empty, a few feet away from the boys. That's when I realized the movie was only about two minutes to the ending.