Chapter 3:

It was One Direction. One…. Direction is in my….. back…yard. What? Well, the puppy-faced one approached me. He said, panting with his hands on his knees

“We are sooo *pant* sorry! We were being chased down by a MASSIVE *pant* amount of fans and *pant* this is the only place we could find! Oh jeez! Where are my manners? *pant* My name is Liam. Liam Payne” he said in a deep voice with a strong british accent.

 He lended me his hand to shake. I accepted the offer but instead he grabbed it. 2 seconds later, the top of my hand was cherished by full, soft lips. My heart is racing right now. His eyes never breaking eye contact with mine.

“Hey! Move ovah!” came another of the five members and teasingly pushed Liam aside with his lips still on my hand.

Our contact broke.

“Hey?!” said Liam in a super adorable way. “The name is Louis! Again we are sooo, extremely sorry!” he shakes my hand in a very excited manner.

 This one was gorgeous. His eyes blue-green like the water in a sea aimlessly moving in one direction, creating a beautiful scenery. I still haven’t said a word but I was more focused on a handsome boy who looked scared in the back leaning with his back on my fence.

He was being comforted by an INCREDIBLY beautiful man. His hair, dark as an Oreo cookie. His eyes were astounding as well. They were a little darker than Liam’s.

 I say in a worried but hurried tone “Uhhmm. Is he ok?! Did something happen? Can I get him anything?!” I approached the cute boy who looked scarred for life.

 His hair bleach blonde as the sand at the beach with eyes the color of a beautiful summer sky. I stopped my track. I couldn’t get any closer to him. He was too precious. The view I had of him. Lord. He looked so fragile, delicate, like a blissful rose pedal. I wonder how much of an idiot I look right now just staring at him. I realized what I was doing and shook my head in a confused manner, blinking my eyes

“Ugh. Sorry.” I said nervously.

 The man with the dark hair started speaking

“Hi I’m Zayn,” not letting go of the nervous boy. “This is Niall. He can get pretty scared when there are a lot of fans and he’s also claustrophobic. The fans today went a little too far.”

His voice sounded so attractive and husky. Who can create such a breathtaking man? Niall finally spoke 

"I think I’m a little better now. Thanks Zayn,” in a sexy(I know. Stop laughing) Irish accent but still in a nervous manner.

    He separated his back from my backyard fence and hugged me. I didn’t want to get close but yet I did at the same time. It’s an unexplainable feeling, it really is. His blue eyes finally met mine for the first time. I felt awkward but I can tell he didn’t. We both took a step back and I walked up to… um. Henry was his name? Well… anyways. I asked

“So? Um. You guys are doing a tour in Florida now?”

 “I didn’t introduce myself either, beb.” He interrupted me with an extremely attractive smirk.

 “My name is Harry.” He embraced me in a short but brief hug.

“And yeah. We are doing some touring in Florida. What’s your name, beb?”

 He asked me. His voice was also deep and his british accent made him sound very seductive.

“Oh! My name is Amber Turner. Its pretty late out. Want to come in?”

 (it was actually only about 7:30 p.m. but I wanted to get to know them better) I offered the five boys. They all agreed and they entered my house through the back door. We plop onto my sofa feeling extremely awkward except for probably Lou, who was pretty excited and pumped. But I secretely kept my eyes on Niall.