These tears tell there own story

"Tell me not to cry when you were gone, but the feelings overwhelming, it's much too strong"
-------

Chapter 2

Ariana's POV•
9:35 AM

I wake up on the couch with my mom on my lap, and nonna on my shoulder. I look at my phone, the kids are gonna be getting up any minute and I don't want them to wake anyone else up. I ease my way off the couch, and head to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. I then feel a tug on my leg, I look down and it's Ailani, "good morning princess" i say picking her up and kissing her, "wanna help me make breakfast" I say setting her on the counter "yes mommy" she says sweetly. I first get her juice, and then yogurt mixed with fruit cause I already know she's starving. As she's eating on the counter, I'm making pancakes & waffles for everyone, with sausage and bacon. Nohlan then rolls in the kitchen, "good morning pumpkin" I say in my baby voice picking him up and kissing him, sitting him on the counter next to Ailani. "Mommy your burning the bacon" Nohlan says as the bacon is burning quickly and the kitchen is getting smoky "shit" I say trying to air out the kitchen before the fire alarm goes off. "See this why daddy does it, your a vegetarian you don't know how to cook bacon" Ailani says, "it doesn't hurt to learn" I shrug, knowing she's right "it hurts the bacon" Nohlan says, I giggle "Nohlan hush" I say as him and ailani giggle along.

Aria then begins to cry thru the baby monitor, "op your baby sister is up, I'll be right back" I say going upstairs. "Hello mommys baby, good morning" i say smiling in my baby voice as she begins to giggle. I first change her diaper, and get ready for the day, i then give her a bottle and snap a pic of her because she looks so cute.

@ArianaAnderson
miss aria 😍 serving loooks this morning ♥️.

I then bring aria downstairs to her high chair and feed her cereal, "mommy I'm still hungry over here" Nohlan whines while still on the counter next to ailani, I giggle slightly "I'm coming baby" I say as I take them both off the counter "ailani y...

I then bring aria downstairs to her high chair and feed her cereal, "mommy I'm still hungry over here" Nohlan whines while still on the counter next to ailani, I giggle slightly "I'm coming baby" I say as I take them both off the counter "ailani you full baby?" I say making Nohlan some oatmeal, "yes mommy" ailani says putting her dish in the sink, "okay go get ready for the beach" I say, as she goes upstairs, I then give Nohlan his outmeal and juice and I can finally sit down and breathe for a min. I go on my phone, and see a whole bunch of articles about me and Sean, I sigh to myself and read thru all of them,

"Happy marriage not so after all?! Cheating Big Sean causes Ariana to file for divorce?!"

"Ariana in hometown boca raton, Florida, with kids without Sean! Ariana has full custody?!"

"Sean allegedly cheated on Ariana with model Meghan James, Ariana fleds to Florida with kids to be with family"

My phone then begins ringing and brings me out of my daze in the articles, it's Frankie.

A- hello
F- have you seen all of these articles?
A- yeah, I'm reading them right now., the truth is out I guess.
F- so it's real? It's the truth?
A- yeah... I left yesterday with the kids, he admitted to everything, I caught him.
F- so fucking disgusting
A- I know. I'm done.
F- how many were there?
A- well, it was before we went to Italy for nonnas birthday so who knows. It doesn't matter at this point. our marriage has been dead for almost 5 months, we just know what we need todo. can't believe the media is just now leaking this.
F- so the third baby did it for him, he broke wild.
A- I guess. I mean I still love him, we have 3 beautiful kids together, we had a perfect happy marriage for almost 5 years, everything was going amazing till aria, aria was one of the best things that has happened to our family so I don't mean to it say it like that but you know what I mean.
F- yeah yeah I understand, it's not  her fault he wanted to fuck up and ruin everything.
A- exactly. whatever happens, happens from here I just don't know what todo right now.
F- of course everything is still very new and fresh. will I'm here for you no matter what, i love you sissy and don't let these sorry ass stories get to you, I'll call you later.
A-thank you, I love you, bye.
F-bye.