All for You

Mason's POV

"I'm glad we can both agree on these terms," Mrs. Crawford, the villain of the love of my life's story, said as my hand is clasped with hers, shaking hands. Even if I have sat in the same room with her for more than 3 hours, I was still feeling intimidated. I feel like in the next second, she will have me arrested for eloping with her daughter or for ruining her plan to torture my girlfriend.

"I just hope you won't let me down, Mrs. Crawford," I nodded, "All I want is what's best for her." From my peripheral vision, I noticed Landon blurt a derisive chuckle. I just ignored it.

"Alright, I will see you soon," Mrs. Crawford muttered before exiting the board room with Mr. Crawford following behind her after he shot me a glare.

If looks were bullets, I would have been shot three times. One is from Mr. Crawford, the other is from Landon, and the other is from Jeremy.

Soon, the O'Connell's followed behind them. All who was left was Jeremy, John, Landon, Kayla, and I.

As soon as the adults left, Landon charged at me, pushing me back, "You're so stupid. Why did you do that?" Our faces were inches apart as we have a stand down contest.

Jeremy moves hastily by our side, coming in between us, "Landon, ease it down a notch."

Landon takes a step back away from me as told so. "You ruined everything," he groaned. Before I could get some answers of what he meant, he storms out the room and Jeremy follows after shooting daggers at John.

I then headed over to Kayla, who has been sitting quietly in her seat. She looked at her lap with melancholy in her eyes. I take a seat next to her and John does so across her. "Why did you do that?" Her head snaps up. Her eyes scan for answers in my eyes.

She sighs when she realizes that she had snapped so she brings her head back down. I pinched the bridge of my nose before answering her, "I needed to save her." As soon as those words left my mouth, she gets up.

"Save her? Unbelievable," she muttered with her head shaking side to side dismissively. "Your logic is just surreal, Mr. Parker," she said before leaving the room as well. And so there were two. I slowly turned my head towards John, who has an amused face.

"What are you grinning about?" I asked.

He grinned wider and shook his head, "Nothing. She's just cute."

I rolled my eyes at him before getting up and taking off my blazer. "Well, I have a plane to catch," I muttered. John imitates me and he follows me out the room. We walk quietly side my side in the hallway. "When are you going back to New York?"

"Probably tomorrow," he shrugs his shoulders. Once we turned to the front desk, we saw Landon and Jeremy there. They haven't noticed our presence. I shot John a look and as if he could read my mind, I swiftly follow behind him, sneaking behind the other two.

I was now boarded in the plane to which it will take me back to my girlfriend. As I sit on my seat and look at dark sky out the window, I couldn't help but think about what I have actually done. It was completely off the proportion. I did not even think about it twice.

It was all just sudden. I couldn't back away as soon as I realized it. The moment the idea clicked into my head, I dialed the number with the area code of 561.

In that moment I was so sure of it, even John asked me if I was.

Now that I think about it and have made the decision, I wasn't sure anymore. However, I don't regret it. I just hope that she will understand what I did what I had to do.