Taking a stroll

Today i woke up at 8 am i decided to make pancakes for when mattew wakes up. As i was cleaning up the pot and containers i used i heard mattew run into the kitchen.

"hi mummy"

"hey baby come sit down and eat breakfast so then we can go to the park and take a stroll okay"

"yes mummy"

As mattew was finishing up his pancakes i went up stairs to get ready. I was wearing some skinny jeans a tank-top my hair was in a pony tail. I went downstairs for mattew to get him dressed. 

" ready to go buddy" i asked him 

"yes mum"

We headed down the street until the park came in sight mattew ran to the swings. As i placed mattew of the swig he asked me a question i never wanted to hear come out of his mouth.

"mummy why doesn't my daddy love me?"

"why do you say that"

"because every other kid has a mummy and a daddy but i only have a mummy. mummy why doesn't daddy love me"

As those words came out i felt my eyes get watery i never wanted him to think that harry didn't love him. I'm pretty sure if i would of told harry i was pregnant he would of been the perfect dad. But i didn't want to be the reason One Direction would of ended harry deserved better than me. I'm just n ordinary girl who got pregnant by harry styles. 

As i was pushing mattew on the swing i heard a voice i never tthough i would hear again.

"Kaitlynn is that you i haven't seen you in the longest of time"

"hey harry i have to go"

With that i grabbed mattew and left the park. This wasn't good why did i have to see him again?

Hey guys ill upload tomorrow again i promise hope you are enjoing the story please tell people heart it and please vote for it see you guys tomorrow bye

-Jenny cx