Another guest in the Castle! (PART 2)

Fallacy: A wedding? Are you serious? You already know my answer.

Harmony: Not between you and me dumbass, between Jasper and my adorable daughter.

Fallacy: Never Harmony... I will never let you have my son just for an agreement! (Shrug). After all I don't care of your part of the forest Harmy! Keep it and don't come back.

Harmony: If you don't accept my agreement Fallacy, I promise to find Him and to make him suffer before to kill him.

Fallacy: You will never find him Harmony, give up.

Harmony: I will find your weakness Fally... You have chance I won't try anything against your child.

Fallacy: Hope for you otherwise you won't be alive too much time.

Harmony: You don't afraid me, you never did.

Fallacy: You should be if you dare touch to Jasper.

Harmony: Oh... afraid like... "Help me! He wants to kill me! I need help! AAAHH" ; you mean like this? (Smirk amused).

Fallacy: I am more than serious Harmony.

POV Encre:

I feel much better, thank to Suave and all the governesses! I want to see Fallacy, to go out of my apartment but Suave blocks the way, I don't understand what's going on but I don't like it.

Encre: Suave, please, move! Why you don't let me go out of my room?

Mr Suave: I just follow Fallacy's orders, Encre.

Encre: (Crosses arms). I don't care of Fallacy's orders! I am not a slave, clear? You maybe have to follow his order but not me.

Mr Suave: Sir Fallacy just wanna protect you.

Encre: I can protect myself. (Opens the door and goes out).

Mr Suave: (Follows Encre). It's not a great idea! Encre, please, return in your apartments!

Encre: I said no. (Sees Fallacy with someone else downstairs). Who is she? It's because of her I can go out of the room?

Mr Suave: Particularly.

It hurts, I don't know what or why but... To see Fallacy with her, hurt me. I have others questions to ask to him. I want to know everything, I want to have the truth! The woman looks at me, oh no! Misère!... She saw me! I begin to panic when Fallacy turns around and looks at me, surprised.

Harmony: (Chuckles). Oh, I see, so like this you replaced Him by... "That"? (Point at Encre). Oh my God Fallacy you are so funny sometimes Ahaha! (Giggles). It's "That" your new weakness?

Fallacy: (Angry). Suave! Can you tell me why you don't follow my orders?!

Mr Suave: (Bow down). My flattest excuses Sir Fallacy, but Encre didn't wanna hear anything...

Fallacy: (Sighs). Encre, return in your apartments!

Encre: No way Fallacy! I am not an animal or an object!

Harmony: He has some nerve heh! I can see that you love them like this Fally'.

Fallacy: Can you makes me the pleasure to close your mouth?! I told you I wouldn't do any agreement! Mostly if you wanna put Jasper with your daughter Harmony!

Harmony: (Smirks). I think you will change your mind.

Fallacy: Don't be so self-confident, when I said "Never", it's mean never.

Harmony: Are you sure about that? (Whispers something to Fallacy's ear). (...)

Fallacy: (Shocked). ...

Harmony: (Smirks again). What have you decided?

Fallacy: I will tell to Jasper about the agreement...

Encre: (Shocked). Excuse me?!

Mr Suave: (Surprised). Sir Fallacy...!

Harmony: You can be a good boy Fally', well it's time for me to leave you, I will return in my castle and tell the new to my daughter, she will be happy. (Looks Encre). Good bye, Ink.

Encre: Ink?... That's not my name! W-well, not really... How do you know it?

Fallacy: Harmony, go out! (Makes her goes out and closes the door quickly before to sigh and turn around). Suave... Go get Jasper please, we have to talk.

Mr Suave: (Bow down, disappointed). Sure Sir Fallacy. (Walks away).

Encre: (Looks Fallacy into eyes, still upstairs of the stairs and stay in silence). ...

Fallacy: (Looks up to Encre and stay in silence). ...