Reveal!

POV Encre:

My fabulous orange pie is in the oven, and given that Azure is at home, I made some tea to drink with him and speak about anything we have in mind.

Encre: (Gives him a cup of tea). Here Azure. (Smiles).

Azure: (Takes it and smiles back to him). Thanks Ink! (Smells it). Mhm, this smell is incredible. (Take a sip). And that taste, I have no words hehe. I missed that so much!

Encre: Oh come on! Stop or you will make me blush! (Chuckles). So, tell me, with Rufous?

Azure: (Surprised). W-With R-Rufous? What do you mean?

Encre: Azure! I know you love him! I mean, I guess all the village know it haha! So tell me, how is it going?

Azure: Well.. It is going great! We had a... a- date two days ago but- ...

Encre: But what? Something happened? He failed? He was late? He forgot it? He wanted to do "it" just after the first date?

Azure: N-No no, it's that, before to go in the restaurant... I joined him at his work but... There was a knife... covered of blood... and- He told me to don't pay attention because it was ketchup and he did a sandwich earlier... but, just after he cleaned it up quickly and he looked a bit panicked when he did it. 

Encre: (Take a sip of tea, surprised). You think he lied!?

Azure: I am a royal guard, I can recognize blood of ketchup, even if I saw the knife during only a second.

Encre: Oh my- Azure it's horrible! You think... you think he killed someone!?

Azure: I don't know... Just after I made the link with the vampire who was with you in the forest before we went home.

Encre: (Worried). F-Fallacy!? Why that!?

Azure: Well... When we began to return in the village, Rufous stayed behind a moment, he needed to make his laces again but I looked at his shoes, his laces were correctly made... So he- he maybe tried to-

Encre: (Shocked). Y-You think he tried to kill Fallacy!? (Tears up). N-No!! No... no...

Azure: Encre! Calm down! It's just assumptions! I'm not sure of anything, Rufous finally invited me to have dinner, I didn't want to ruin our first date to pose him questions! I- It was selfish and not professional come from a royal guard I know an-and I'm sorry...

Encre: (Sobs, looks him mad). If Fallacy is dead, you can be sorry it won't change anything Azure, and it won't change the fact that you had your first and LAST date with Rufous!

Azure: Is it a threat?

Encre: A promise, on His grave.

Azure: Encre? Can I know... Who is this vampire for you?

Encre: I don't wanna talk about that with you! (Stand up). The pie is finished... (Opens the oven and takes the pie out of it then close it). That's great, I'm not hungry anymore... (Poses it on the table). If you want a slice then go ahead and take it.

Azure: No, thank you... Encre, Answer me! Who is this Fallacy?

Encre: He isn't only a vampire... he is their King.

Azure: W-What?... You mean... You are friend with the worst monster of the forest!?

Encre: And what Azure!? What!? I thought we were a Family! All together! And in a family nobody judged the others! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF A FAMILY AT LEAST!?

Azure: OF COURSE I DO INK! Just calm down! We Are! A Family! Of course we are...

Encre: (Hug himself). ...