They are all Monsters.

POV Encre:

These voices finally stopped and my headache just disappeared. I don't understand, Fallacy isn't the first one which erased my memory?... but, who else? My mother? I don't have parents, at least, according to Azure, he always told me that they died because of vampires when I was still a baby... He surely lied during all this time.

Anyway, the true question is why. I already know Fallacy's reasons, it was mostly because of me but my mother, what she wanted to hide me? Her identity, or mine? I don't even know who I am, I don't remember anything but maybe Fallacy know the truth, I have to-

*GASP*

Fallacy! I completely forgot! He is dying in the forest or in the castle because of this stupid Rufous that can't listen an order! I have to go see him immediately! I am switching off the lights when a bat enter in my house, it's really not the moment! I take a broom trying to make it go out without hurting it.

Encre: (Looks closely the bat). Jasper!?

Jasper: (Take his normal form). Encre! Please! My father... Fallacy... you, you have to come! Please! (Tears up). We don't know what to do anymore! Please! I beg you Ink! I'm sure you can do something so... (Cry). Come and save him... please.

Encre: Jasper... You want me to come, then I will save your father as I can and what next? You will yell at me again? Asking me to return in this pathetic village because I am selfish or else? (Sighs). My friend just told me that a citizen tried to kill Fallacy so I was already preparing myself to come.

Jasper: I-Ink... I-

Encre: My name, is, Encre!

Jasper: (Gulp). I- May I apologize about everything I said? I want you to stay with us, with me. The few days we spent together were the best of my Life! I was a bit panicked when I knew you were my dad, that's all... For the first time, I didn't care to be locked in a castle, I didn't matter if my Father let me go out or not, only because you were here. Fallacy was right, I look like you.

Encre: (Speechless and hug Jasper, affected). I made a mistake, thinking the village was my family... you are, my only family with your father. (Looks Jasper into eyes, smiling). So let's go home to save him together, alright?

Jasper: (Nods). Yes! (Surprised). D-Dad? You- (Excited). You are a vampire too!?

Encre: (Confused). What? No!

Jasper: Your eyes are red! Only vampires have red eyes!

Encre: (Take a mirror and look before to let it fall). I- my reflection!? I have... no reflection!?

Jasper: Like Father and me. You aren't happy to be a vampire like us?

Encre: Let's talk about that later, we have to go quickly in the castle or it will be too late!

We run to the forest, I hope he is okay... he has to be! Fallacy... please, stay alive for us, for me! Each steps I'm doing, make me be closer to you! Each steps I'm doing, make me feel happy and reassures me because I know it's the good choice this time! Each steps I'm doing, make me Remember. I remember who I am in reality! I am a vampire, like you, like our son.

Azure: INK!!

Encre: (Stops suddenly). Azure...

Azure: So you decided to go with them!? You decided to betray us!?

Jasper: (Looks at Azure in silence). ...

Encre: You began. When Rufous tried to kill Fallacy.

Azure: He is the King of these monsters Ink! Open your eyes please! What happened to you seriously!?