Final and Crucial Survey! IMPORTANT! Please Read and Answer Me!

Well, well, well!

Remember is over! I finally finish this book and I really hope you liked the last part I posted!

Once again, none of this could be possible if all of you weren't by my side since the beginning to give me the inspiration and the force to continue! So a huge Thank You for your support!

Ya know, unfortunately, all things well have an end.

BUT! Maybe it's not the end for Remember yet?

NOW I NEED YOU!

For my last survey, everything will depend on you, like it always be ;)

2 choices, as usual, and the question is:

Do you want the sequel of Remember (V1)? 

( At this moment, it will be the Volume 2 of this story and little spoil if you guys want the next of Remember! The name of the Volume 2 would be : Memories. )

-> Yes, I want to know what can happen if you do a Volume 2!

-> No, the last part is great as end for Remember don't do anything else!

Complicated decision? No worries!

I give you a lot of time to think about it and to answer me in the comments or in private message as you wish! (Just say Yes or No, no need to copy the sentence x) )

You have until June 25, so a month from now on!

See you my universe ;3