•Chapter 6

Caleb's pov
As I walked into Taylors room she seemed upset. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

   "Who wrote on the wall dada?!" She looked at me confused.

I didn't know how to answer that question and I didn't expect her to ask so soon..

"Don't worry about that sweetheart,mommy and I are going to work it out, It won't happen again I promise. I answered

"Okay!." She exclaimed happily.

"Are you hungry?." I asked picking her up.

"Yea." She said as we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs I heard Hanna talking to someone on the phone in a whisper tone and she didn't sound happy about whatever she was talking about. so I put Taylor down and told her to go play in the other room and I would call her when lunch was ready..I walked over to the kitchen counter just as Hanna was getting off the phone.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I asked getting the bread from the Breadbox (I couldn't find another word for it haha) apparently making her jump.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled turning around. "Oh Caleb. You scared the hell outta me." She said walking over to me.

"Sorry." I said holding back my laughter.

"Oh and that was aria." She said. "Yea her and Ezra got into a fight so I was helping her." She replied sitting at the table.

"Dada?!" Taylor said running in. "Is lunch ready?!." She asked sitting on the couch

"Yep." I replied handing her the plate

"Thank you." She said smiling.

"You stay right here" I said looking at her. "I have to talk to mommy,we'll be in the other room if you need us." I said taking Hanna's hand and walking in the other room.

"What're you doing?!." She asked confused.

"Who were you on the phone with? Like actually.?" I asked

"I told you aria and Ezra had a fight I was helping her." She said crossing her arms.

"Hannaaa?." I questioned.

"What?!." She exclaimed throwing her hands up in defense. "I was." She said.

As much as I wanted to believe her I couldn't but I had no choice right now she walked upstairs and shut the door and she didn't come out for a while I decided to give her her space so a few hours passed when she finally came out of the room.

"You okay?!" I asked

"Yea fine." She replied. "Hey I'm going over to Spencer's." She said kissing me on the cheek before rushing out the door. "Love you!." She said before shutting the door.

"Love you too.?" I said as she closed the door.

---

Hanna's pov

Okay...I wasn't really going to Spencer's but I couldn't tell Caleb...I couldn't tell Caleb I was going to meet A or who I thought was A...they texted me saying all I had I to do was join their team..so I agreed..I was on my way to the address they had texted me earlier when I finally reached it I got another text..

"Congratulations Hanna..go claim your prize"

My prize I thought I walked over to where I was told I was in a coffee shop by the way..I walked over by the stairs and found a black hoodie...I picked it up and as I did I got another text...

"Have fun...you'll get more instructions later..and remember if anyone finds out the deals off.." -A

I took the hoodie and sighed as I put it in my bag.." what have I done" I thought as I got in my car..but I knew it was for the best..when I got home I walked upstairs and shoved the hoodie in the back of the closet and went to take a shower.

~~~

When I got out of the shower I went to change Into my pajamas I dried off and changed I walked in the bedroom and was greeted by Caleb crashing his lips onto mine.

"Caleb." I said through the kiss. "Taylors asleep." I said giggling

"UGH fine." He said rolling his eyes.

"So what did Spencer need?" He asked laying down.

"Oh she needed me to help her set up her tv whole Toby was gone." I said sitting down beside him.

"What did I say about my shirts.?" He jokingly questioned.

"I don't know." I replied shrugging

"You're adorable." He said pulling me on top of him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He replied turning out the light

A's pov

Hanna Hanna Hanna...we're just getting started...and as for who I am oh I'm someone you know...but you don't hear a lot from me...and youd never expect me...see you soon.

GUYSSSSSS IK IT SUCKS!! I'm having writers block at the moment so comment some ideas I'll update as soon as I can!! I promise but I hope you'll still read it!! Just bare with me but if you like this please comment and vote