•Chapter 8

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!!!!

Caleb's pov
I woke up around 9am and I noticed Hanna wasn't beside me..I walked downstairs hoping she would be there..because I felt really bad.. I didn't mean what I said last night and I realize now she was just trying to help.. but she wasn't all I found was a note on the kitchen counter so she must've came back last night..

Caleb...I'm so sorry for not telling you..if I must come clean..go upstairs and and look behind the box in the closet...you'll find the black hoodie A gave me...I'm so sorry...I'll give you some space....if Taylor asks where I am when she gets home tell her I went to the store...I'm sorry for everything I hope one day you understand...I was just trying to keep you safe..:I love you.. I'll be back soon but for now maybe you're right...we need some space...
                                                             Xoxo Hanna

OKAY YOU CAN PLAY IT:)

I felt my eyes start to tear up I immediately called Spencer and told her not to bring Taylor home until I found out where Hanna was staying. I explained the whole thing and she said she'd try her best to find something for them to do...I texted Hanna probably 34 times with no answer when she finally answered she told me she didn't want to talk to me right now..so I gave it some time again when a number called me..I was hesitant to answer at first.but I Finally answered it was audra? Why was she calling me? She told me Hanna was staying their with her but she didn't want to see me...I rushed out the door and drove to her house...when I got there Hanna's car wasn't in the driveway so I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Come on in Caleb." Audra said opening the door."Hanna will be back any minute so go upstairs to the guest room I'll text you when she's here." She said as I ran upstairs

I walked upstairs and sat down on the bed a few minutes later I got a text saying Hanna was on her way up...she walked through the door and was about to turn around and walk about but I grabbed her arm and spun her around I could see she was in tears I felt my heart break at the thought of knowing I caused this

"Caleb please leave." She said calmly

"Hanna please I'm so sorry..." I said pleading "just please come back.."I said looking her in the eyes.. "I'll do anything."

"You can leave." She said sitting her stuff down. "You wanted space well I'm giving it to you." She said sitting down.

"No I don't I'm sorry..I didn't mean what I said I swear." I said sitting beside her

"I'll think about it.." she said sighing "if I text you between now and midnight. Then you'll know.." she continued. " now please go." She said tearing up

"I love you.." I said

"You too.." she said looking down

I walked downstairs but audra stopped me half way

"Hey?" I asked questionable glancing up at the stairs... "what's up?" I asked

"Oh...nothing." She smirked

Before I could say anything else out of no where she wrapped her arms around my neck and kiss me...part of me wanting to push her off and part of me wanted to kiss back..but I knew Hanna was upstairs so I pushed her off and didn't say anything I walked out the door I got in my car and sat there for a second thinking about what just happened..I looked at the house before driving off.

   When I got home Spencer was pulling up I asked Toby to take Taylor inside who was already asleep.

"So did you find Hanna." Spencer asked leaning up against the car.

"Yea um. She said she was giving me my space." I said with a sigh

"Well then she'll be back eventually." She replied.

"Y-yea." I said

"Are you okay.?" She questioned looking at me

"A-audra kissed me." I said

"What?!" Spencer said as her eyes widen. "You didn't kiss back did you?"

"N-no but part of me wanted too." I admitted

"Caleb!!" She exclaimed "what're you talking about?!"

"I-I don't know." I replied.

"You better pray to god whoever is after Hanna didn't snap a picture of it from the bushes." She snapped.

"I know I know." I said sighing

~~

Hanna's pov

A few hours since Caleb had been here I decided I should go back..I got all my stuff together and everything I was about to leave when my phone vibrated...it was A I opened the text and my heart broke in two...

"Aw..poor Hanna...looks like Caleb moved on fast..you still have a chance..but you only have 24 hours..good luck"
                                                                  -A

I couldn't believe it h-he kissed her...I ran downstairs and out the door not saying a word to anyone...I texted Spencer what happened and drove to her house...I was half way there when I got a call from Caleb..I immediately declined it and threw my phone down..I can't believe he did this...after what he told me...he must really hate me to cheat on me 3 times..when I got to Spencer's house I sat there for a second when I got another text from Caleb..I didn't even bother looking at it..I turned my phone off and left it in the car...I don't care what he has to say..I'm done...for good this time...

HEYYY!!! Sorry for the long awaited update I was super busy today!!! But I hope you liked this:) if you do please comment and like ❤️❤️