Chapter 16

When I got back to the hospital Emily and Taylor where already there so I sat the stuff down I bought at the store and picked up Taylor.

"Hey sweetie." I said picking up up

"Why are we here momma?." She asked

"Daddy had a little accident. But he's perfectly fine." I said sighing.

"Dada?." She said tearing up

"Sweetie it's okay!." I said whipping her tears away. "Do you want to go see him."

"Yes." She said

I put Taylor down and grabbed the bags and balloons I had bought and we walked down the hall to Caleb's room. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Dada!" Taylor said running up the the side of the bed.

"Hey sweetie." He said smiling

"U ok?!." She asked

"I'm just fine." He replied.

"Yay!!." She said sitting down

"What's that?." He said pointing to the bags on the table.

"Stuff I bought you to feel better." I replied smiling.

"You didn't have to do that." He said

"Yes I did." I said walking over to him

Before I could say anything Emily walked in . She told me my mom was here. I looked at Caleb and told him I'd be right back I picked up Taylor and carefully shut the door.

I walked outside to the waiting room and walked up to mom hugged her. "Are you okay?." She asked. "I'm fine." I said sighing. "But this is all my fault." I said sitting down.

"Hanna this is not your fault." Emily said sitting beside me. "Whoever did this, was probably going to do anyway.

"But if i would've just left it alone-." Before I could finish that sentence I got a text. It was from Caleb. I rolled my eyes and stood up . "I'll be right back." I said walking down the hall.

"May I help you?." I said opening the door

"Yes, you can come here and sit down with me." He said smiling.

"You're weird,even in the hospital. I said rolling my eyes sitting down.

"But you love me." He said kissing my cheek.

"I do." I said smiling

~~

A few hours passed and the nurse had come in to do more tests so I stepped outside for a second. I sat down in the chair outside the room and looked at my phone. It was about almost midnight. So I was about to get up when the nurse came out and said Caleb had fallen asleep so I told her to tell him if he wakes up to tell him went home to shower and change. She smiled and said okay, so I walked into the waiting room and told Emily aria and my mom I was gonna head home. Before I left Emily said she had something for me.. she handed me a box. I opened it and my eyes widen.

"My ring!!!" I said hugging her. "How did you get this?!."

"Well Spencer found it and when I visited her she told me to give it to you." She smiled hugging me.

"Thank you!." I said before leaving

Emily made me stay on FaceTime with her
the whole time so put my phone in the passenger seat of the car as I drove home. when I got home I told her I had to end the call because I had to shower to hung up the phone and put in on the other side of the bathroom. When I got out of the shower I dried off and changed into something a little more comfortable

 When I got out of the shower I dried off and changed into something a little more comfortable

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone on the way out. I face timed Emily again. I was about to open the door to leave when I heard a noise coming from the balcony.

"What was that?!." Emily said from the other side of the phone.

"I don't know?." I said slowly walking towards the balcony.

"Don't go towards it!." She whispered

"Shhh!." I said as I grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

I walked towards the balcony door and slowly opened it. I walked out onto the balcony and saw a shadow of a person on the other side.. my heart stopped and I froze in place I looked my phone and whispered to Emily to wake up everyone else. Luckily the nurse had taken Taylor to the little play area of the hospital so she wouldn't see whatever happened.

I kept the door open and slowly walked closer to whoever it was.

"Who are you?." I asked

They didn't say anything they just turned around. The slowly took their hoodie and when they finally took it off...I didn't know wether to be shocked or confused..

J-Jason?!" I asked

He didn't say anything he just looked at me with sympathy and regret..

I looked at my phone and everyone seemed just as shocked...

"Y-you have been doing this to us.." I asked calmly.

He took a deep breath and shook his head.

"T-they just told me to hurt Caleb.." he said quietly.

"So you know who's doing this to me?." I asked.

He nodded and we walked inside. He told me he couldn't tell me because whoever was doing this has bigger plans... he was scared I didn't force it out of him..

"If I could tell you..I would and I'm so sorry..." he said regretful..

"It's okay.." I said sighing

"Are they okay?." He asked concerned

"Yes they're both fine." I said

I told him he could stay here until I got home I got in my car and drove back to the hospital... I know what your thinking why aren't you pissed at him I mean he almost killed your husband..and that's because I know he didn't want to do it..he didn't do it because he just wanted to... I know there's someone else behind this and I'm going to find out who..

When I got back to the hospital I ran inside and over the others.

"So Jason has been doing this?!." Aria said

"No I don't think it was Jason..he said he knew who it was but they had bigger plans... he has no reason to do this.." I said

"Well then we have to find out who did this..because we're getting closer." Emily said crossing her arms.

We were closer..I have an idea of who I think it is..but I don't want to believe it... but it's very likely...

YO YO!!!!! I hoped you liked this!!!! Who do you think the real A is?!! Comment and vote if you like this :) here's a hint you heard of them briefly in the last book. So if you read carefully then that should help :) just think back to who you didn't hear much from and I can't say too much or it'll give it away but 😬 you'll find out in the next few chapters if you still don't know