Ch🅰️Pter 19

When we got back inside and before I could even sit down I got a call from Caleb.

"Hey Caleb." I said sitting down.

"Hey are you coming home soon.?" He asked.

"Umm." I started looking around. "Give me maybe like an hour 2 at the most I promise I'll be home soon." I said

"Okay." He said sighing Love you." He said before hanging up.

"Love you too." I said as I put my phone down.

"Maybe you should head home. We'll call you if we find anything or hear anything." Spencer said sitting beside me.

"Yea. We'll let you know." Aria said. "You've been through a lot."

"Okay." I said sighing and standing up. "Call me as soon as you hear anything." I said before walking out.

I drove home more nervous than ever..I had a feeling we were about to know who's been doing this earlier than we want to. I got home and Parked the car. I walked in the house and saw Caleb still sitting on the couch watching tv.

"You're up late." I said walking over to him.

"I was waiting for you." He said with a smirk pulling me on the couch.

"I'm so tired." I said grabbing a blanket from the other side of the couch."

"Did Spencer get everything fixed.?" He questioned.

"Yea. Everything's good now." I said smiling.

"Good." He said kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the others.

Spencer's pov

"We have to figure this out." I said putting the drinks on the table.

"You're telling me." Emily said. "I thought we were finally done with this."

"Guys..I have a question.. why does everyone hate us." Aria said shrugging. "It seems every-time one problem gets solved there's another one." She said sitting on the couch.

"I know." I said rolling my eyes.

We we're looking at old texted trying to find clues when we got one last final text...

You wanna know who I am...meet me behind the brew...in 20 minutes ..
                                                                    💋- A

We all looked at each other and immediately texted Hanna. When she didn't answer we decided to just go over there. So we drove to Hanna's house and knocked on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanna's pov

I was half asleep when I heard the door bell ring. "Who's that?." Caleb asked getting up.

"Probably Spencer." I said tired.

Caleb walked over to the door and opened it. Spencer aria and Emily came rushing in, in a panic.

"What's wrong with you." He asked

"We have to go now!." Spencer said in a rush.

"Yea I called your mom Hanna she's on her
way to watch Taylor." Aria said

"What's wr-" before I could say anything else aria grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. "Just come on." She said opening the car door.

Emily started to drive off and I was still so confused. "Can someone please tell us what's going on?." I asked