•Chapter 21

Sorry for the long wait I'm to distracted so much haha

The next day (2 weeks till Christmas)

Hanna's pov

I woke up the next morning and Caleb was still awake. "Did you stay up all night." I asked getting up.

"Na,I've been up since like 4am." He said with a chuckle.

"Pancakes?!." Taylor said running in.

"Hey you little monster!" Caleb said picking her up.

"Hi." She giggled.

"Pancakes it is." I said walking downstairs.

"It's almost Christmas!." Taylor said excited.

"Yes it is." I said putting the pancakes in front of her.

"And I actually have an early present for you." Caleb said smiling.

"REALLY!?." She asked.

"Yea." He said handing her a box.

"It's so pretty!!." She said opening the box.

" She said opening the box

"I'm glad you like it." He said smiling.

"Caleb you are seriously amazing." I said walking over to him.

"You both deserve the world,but I can't give that to you so I'll just try my best." He replied smiling.

"Thank you dada!!." Taylor said hugging him.

~~~
2 hours later.

A few hours later we decided to go over to Arias ,I'm so excited for her because her and Ezra recently adopted a baby girl and I'm so excited to see her. We pulled up to Arias house and Taylor was so excited. Emily and Spencer pulled up right behind us. I still felt weird about the conversation and the present last night.. but I shook it off as we got out of the car and walked up to Arias house.

We knocked on the door and Ezra opened it with a smile. "Hey guys come on in." He said opening the door.

"Hey guys." Aria said quietly.

"Aw she's so cute,what's her name." Emily said sitting beside her.

"Rose." Aria replied with a smile.

"She's adorable." I said.

"Thanks guys." Aria said handing her to Ezra."it feels nice to finally have a family."

We all just talked for a little while before I noticed Spencer acting weird again, I looked over at Emily who looked at Spencer and then back at me.