Malibu Part 1

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET

•The next day•

Hanna's pov
I woke up at like 6am because we had to meet aria and Ezra at the airport. when I got downstairs Caleb was already making breakfast  so I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Good-morning." I said getting a water from the fridge.

"Morning beautiful." He said walking over to me.

"Morning momma." Taylor said hugging.

"Good morning Taylor." I said smiling. "Are you ready for vacation."

"YEA!." She exclaimed. "I get to see auntie aria!"

"You sure do!." I said picking her up.

After breakfast we headed to the airport to meet up with aria and Ezra.The airport was about a 30 minute drive from our house and Taylor was so excited.Me on the other hand was still freaking out about that note..I had my phone turned off the whole time. When we finally there Ezra and Aria where just landing so we got out and Taylor ran straight towards them.

"ARIA!!." Taylor exclaimed running up to her.

"Hey Taylor."she said picking her up. "Are you ready for vacation.?"

"Yes. Come on let's go!." She said taking her hand.

The plane ride was great everything went good.Taylor was asleep most of the time.When we got off the plane we drove to our hotel and it was absolutely Beautiful

We got everything settled and Taylor wanted to go to the beach so aria and Ezra took her down to the beach because Caleb wanted "alone time" and with Caleb that never means what you think it means

"You're beautiful." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Not now." I said giggling. "Come on I wanna go to the beach."

"Well I have other ideas." He said pulling me closer.

"Well they can wait." I said smiling. "Now come on!." I said grabbing his arm.

"Ugh fine." He said laughing

When we got outside it was absolutely amazing it was beautiful here. We found aria,Ezra,and Taylor,as walked over to them.

"Momma,dada,come build a sandcastle with us!" She said handing me a shovel.

"Okay." I said kneeling down beside them."thank you for coming along you guys." I said looking at aria and Ezra.

"No problem!." It's beautiful here." Aria replied.

A few hours passed and Ezra aria and Taylor went out for ice cream. Caleb wanted the first night to just be the two of of us so we stayed at the beach.

You can play it now!!

"Thank you for this Caleb." I said smiling

"Anything for you and Taylor." She said kissing my cheek.

"You know you are the best husband like ever right?." I asked

"I've been told. But you can say it again." He said looking at me.

"You are the best husband ever." I said smiling.

"And you are the best wife ever." He replied. "And we have the most perfect daughter ever."

The rest of the night was absolutely amazing after we sat at the beach for a while admiring how beautiful it was we decided to go back to the room. I took a shower washed my face did all that good stuff

 I took a shower washed my face did all that good stuff

"Hanna!." Caleb yelled from the other room.

"What?!." I said brushing my teeth.

"Hurry up!." He said

"Shut up!." I said mocking him.

I finished brushing my teeth and everything and walked in the other room. "Finally." He said pulling me next to him."

"You need to calm down." I said laughing.

"You need to let me..not calm down" he replied

"You make absolutely no sense." I said laying down.

"Maybe,But you love me." He said putting his arms around me.

"Yes I do." I said smiling.

A few hours later Caleb was already asleep.. I couldn't sleep so I got my phone from the nightstand. It was about 3am or so..I was watching Netflix when I got a text I assumed it was aria or something but oh I was wrong..

Are you having fun? Hope so:) you better watch out in the next hour or early tomorrow morning...things are about get a bit..stormy in sunny Malibu.
-A

I put my phone down and looked at Caleb..everything he tries to do for me always gets ruined and I feel so bad. I texted aria the the text and she said she would keep Taylor for as long as she could...I locked my phone and tried to sleep..hoping I wouldn't wake up to something horrible happening...but boy was I wrong..

A's pov

"Look you have too!,I don't care you'll do it or I'll do it to you! It'll be fine! 2 seconds and it's over...if you don't I will..."

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!! But I hope you like this!! PleAse comment like and follow:) updates soon❤️

Brianna 💕