•Chapter 24

Hanna's pov
I woke up around 11:00am I sat up and looked at my phone I had 24 missed texts from Caleb and 12 missed calls. I sighed and unlocked my phone. I read through the text messages and I felt kinda bad..but it's going to take some time for me.. my mom has taken Taylor back to rosewood for the week to visit my dad so I was glad that she didn't have to witness all this. I got out of bed and went to change.

After I was dressed and everything I walked downstairs and sat on the couch

After I was dressed and everything I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I heard my phone go off again. It was Spencer.

Hanna..please just let me explain that wasnt what it looked  it I swear just come back and let me explain.

I was hesitant to text back so I looked at the text thinking about how to reply. When I finally decided to text back I got another text from Caleb.

Hanna please let me explain I'm so sorry I don't expect you to forgive me. I don't expect you to listen. But I need to know you're ok please just call me back.

I decided to at-least text him I'm okay. I got a reply almost instantly.

Hanna! Thank god you're okay! I'm so sorry!! Please,just know I love you.

I looked at the text for a second. I tilted my head to the side,I was hesitant to answer but I finally was about to when I heard aria walking downstairs. I quickly shut up off my phone and turned on the tv. "She'd kill me if she knew I was letting him back in again after all of this." I thought to myself and as she sat beside me.

"Any word from Caleb?." She asked grabbing the remote.

"No.none." I replied with a fake smile. "Do you want breakfast,I want breakfast." I said getting up walking over to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?." She asked with a confused laugh.

"I'm fine." I said looking back at her with a laugh.

"Well I'm glad Caleb didn't text you back,he doesn't deserve you if he's going to keep hurting you." She replied getting the toast from the toster.

"Yea..I guess." I said sitting at the table.

We finished breakfast and I walked back upstairs. Aria was talking a shower so I walked back into my room and sat down. I took my phone from my pocket. I decided to text Caleb back.

Meet me at Central Park.. we'll talk there.

I waited a couple minutes for a reply and I finally got one 3 minutes later.

Thank you Hanna..I love you.

I sighed and put my phone down. I walked downstairs just as aria was getting out of the shower. "Damn it."I thought to myself.

"Hey where you going.? She asked walking downstairs.

"To get lunch." I replied quickly.

"Okay..?" She replied with a chuckle. "Oo! Get pizza." She added with a laugh.

"Will do." I replied with a laugh.

I walked out the door and I drove back to the house and parked the car..Spencer's car was still in the driveway. "Why do I keep doing this." I thought to myself as I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I walked inside and saw Spencer in the living room.

"Spencer?." I asked confused.

"Hanna!" She exclaimed shooting up from the couch walking over to me.

"What're you still doing here." I asked trying to not sound annoyed.

"Hanna. Go talk to Caleb." She said before anything else.

"I will when you tell me what you're still doing here!." I exclaimed.

"I-i can't right now." She replied looking down.

"Wow,wow!." I replied crossing my arms turning around.

I didn't even bother letting her finish her sentence. I walked back outside and walked to the park where I saw Caleb get up and run over to me.

"Hanna!." He said hugging me.

I decided to act like I never went back to the house and see if he brought it up.if not I was going to say something to him.lets see if he tells the truth..

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"Why? I thought it wasn't what it looked liked?." I asked turning my head to the side.

"It wasn't. I'm sorry for making it look that way." He said taking my hand. I love you so much Hanna.ive only ever loved you. I've only ever wanted to be with you. You have to believe that. And if not well I deserve it. And I'll never bother you again. This is your choice not mine. But whatever you decide I'll understand." He said looking me in the eyes.

As much as part of me was telling me he was lying. As much as I didn't want to trust him again.. I couldn't help it. I smiled and kissed him. But there was still the whole Spencer At my house problem. I was about to ask him when he interrupted me.

"Hanna..I need to tell you something." He asked taking my hand.

Oh god... I thought to myself I sat down on the beach beside him screaming inside. He looked at me and he looked super nervous he took my hand and looked at me.

"I um..." he started. And what he said next shocked me..

HEYYYYY😉😉😉😉😉😉 like and comment if you liked this ❤️❤️