Chapter 17

I walked back to Caleb's room with a sigh as I opened to door he was already awake. He looked up at me with a smile. I walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. "There's something I need to tell you." I said as he sat up turning off the tv. " what is it?." He asked turning his head to the side.

"I-I know who did this to you." I replied with a sigh.

"You do?!." He said his eyes widening.

"Yes..but it's not A.." I replied.

"Who was it?." He said concerned.

"J-Jason." I said turning away from him.

"Jason?!." He exclaimed. "Why?!."

"I don't know..he said he didn't want to..he said he knew who did this to you but he couldn't say.." I said looking back at him.

"Well..there's nothing we can do about that right now.." he said taking my hand.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you more." He said pulling away. "I need to be out of here." He said looking at his phone.

"When do you get to leave?." I asked

"Tomorrow.. I think, like tomorrow night." He replied.

"Well when you get out, we'll do something special." I said smiling.

"That sounds good to me." He replied

The next day (Bc lazy)

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining through the windows I looked at the clock "8:20" Caleb was still asleep so I got up and I was about to open the door when the doctor knocked on the door. "I'm so sorry." I said about running into him. "that's okay." He said smiling. " I see Caleb's still asleep, I'm just here to let you guys know he's perfectly fine and ready to go home, he should be able to do everything normal but I did prescribe some pain meds just incase." He said handing me the persecution.

"A nurse will be in here shortly to take the Iv and everything out." He said before leaving the room
"Thank you" I said smiling closing the door.

I walked over to Caleb and sat down again waiting for him to wake up. I unlocked my phone and saw I had like 8 missed FaceTime calls from the same blocked number..I rolled my eyes and deleted it.

A few minutes later Caleb started waking up so I stood up and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Morning beautiful." He said smiling.

"You get to go home so I'll pack everything." Just as I was getting up the nurse came in the room.

"Oh here I'll leave." I said about to walk out.

"Noooo you'll stay." Caleb said looking at the nurse.

"It's okay." She said with a chuckle. "I'm just here to take your Iv out.

"Ow fuck." Caleb said under his breath as the nurse pulled out the Iv.

"Caleb!." I said trying not to laugh.

"Haha I get it." The nurse said. "There ya go." She said leaving the room.

After we got everything packed we walked into the lobby. Everyone was still here.

"Daddy!!!." Taylor said running up to him.

"Hey sweetie." Caleb said picking her up.

"I love you!." She exclaimed hugging him.

"I love you too Tay." He replied kissing her cheek.

We got everything packed in the car and drove home on the way there Taylor said she wanted ice cream so we went to the local ice cream shop.

"What kind do you want?" I said opening the door.

"Mhh...strawberry!." She exclaimed clapping her hands.

"Okay." I said laughing.

We got everything we needed and sat down. I was still thinking about Jason and everything that happened. Emily had texting me and said Jason wasn't there when they got there. I don't know who's actually behind this.. but I've chosen not to think about that right now.

We finished up everything and went home. When we got home Taylor said she was already tired it was about 5-6 so I walked upstairs and put her down for her nap. I walked out and closed the door when I was greeted with Caleb pushing me against the wall.

 I walked out and closed the door when I was greeted with Caleb pushing me against the wall

"Caleb what are you doing.?" I said whispering.

"Shh." He said kissing me.

"Later." I said smirking and walking away.

"You're- UGH." He said rolling his eyes and picking me up. "I hate you." He said looking up at me.

"I hate you too." I said kissing him.

"Come on." He said taking my hand.

"What are you doing." I laughed.

"Sit." He said sitting me on the couch laughing. "I'll be right back." He said walking upstairs.

A few minutes later he came back with blankets and pillows.

"What're you doing." I said smiling.

"I'm gonna sit here under these blankets with you." He started. "And let you know how much I love you." He said smiling sitting down next to me.

"Aw Caleb." I said turning towards him.

"Now." He said pulling me closer to him. "What movie do wanna watch?." He said turning on the tv.

"It doesn't matter." I said.

1 hour later.

Caleb's pov
About an hour or so into the movie I looked over and saw Hanna asleep so I slowly got up and walked upstairs I went in the bedroom and got out a very special something and walked back downstairs. I placed on the coffee table and sat back down on the couch. I put the blanket over Hanna and smiled. I looked over and grabbed my phone and I got a message.. I unlocked it confused.

Tsk tsk Caleb...still don't get the hint huh...I won't be gone for a while..but I'll give you a break...but I'd still watch my back..
                                                                 -A 💋

I looked at the message for a second and..I actually texted it back for once.. nobody ever thought of doing that so I did..

Listen... I don't know who you are! But you better back the fuck up off my family because I will find out who you are! I don't care what you do to me but you better hope you don't hurt Hanna or my daughter or things will get a lot more serious.

I sent the message waited for it to deliver and turned my phone off.. I looked at Hanna and smiled.. "Goodnight my Cinderella." I said kissing her cheek before turning out the light.

YOOOO!!! So I hope you liked this!! If you did please comment and vote!! ❤️ updating soon

💋💋 Brianna ❤️