Me

Neha's POV

Dear soul friend,                                                                   
               Hey! How are you? So basically this is the first time we are meeting, right? *winks*                                                                                                             
              Okay, so what all things have I done today? My day is not completed yet; I have only come halfway, anyways, coming back to my day: I got up early today even though it is a holiday. I have got kind of habituated to getting up early even if I go to sleep at 2.00. Yep, that's me! Then I had my breakfast with my mom as my dad had already left for work. Oh! I forgot to introduce you to my family. I live with my mom and dad. I'm the only child of my parents *beams* So coming back to my routine. I read a book for two hours and then went on to do my part of the household chores. Then around 1, I ate my lunch and read books for an hour more ( I love reading a lot! ). And now finally I'm here talking to you about my boring day...

              And yes, I forgot to tell you about my other three soul friends. So you are not the only one! *winks* But no worries, you are my new soul friend so I'll always come to you.

"Neha! Come here for a minute and help me."

       Hey listen, mom is calling, got to go, talk to you later, bye, love you *winks*

"Yes mom I'm coming"

So hi guys! I'm Neha. What you saw earlier was me talking to my new diary aka my soul friend *smiling sheepishly*
I know writing a diary according to some people is a childish thing or a waste of time. But for me, she is my bestie. As you heard me talking, you know about my family. And as for friends, I don't have a best friend; "best" in the sense you know someone who knows me and my life in and out, nope no one. That's why I always have this dream of finding my best friend and lover both in my future life partner, with whom I will be able to be myself and also discover the new personalities of me *winks*. And I have had the chance to meet a prospect for my dream if you know what I am saying.....

             Sorry, sorry, I know I need to stop now as I've started rambling a lot. This is enough from my side today.

             But if you want to know more, why don't you rewind a few weeks.....