|Author's Note|

To my readers who have already read the book,

I know I had posted my so-called "Last Author's note", but this is something I wanted the new readers to read. So, please excuse me.

To the new readers,

Firstly, thank you for reading this book and I know author's notes sucks and that too at the very beginning, but I would be very much happy if you all would take some time and read this.

So, what I wanted to say was about the description that I have given, the blurb of the book. It is very simple and straightforward and you can also see me admitting that this book will have cliches. This is my first book and I had started writing this storyline because it was something that I was comfortable in.

About this book, yes it has the moments of cliche romance but I have tried my best to include reality in it. It is not some billionaire's story neither does it contain any sadistic abuse by the man and then the woman falling in love with her stalker, abuser or anything like that. It doesn't contain love-at-first-sight things nor anything over-the-top.

This story is just simple and sweet with me trying to inculcate reality into it. And yes, I admit that it contains situations or emotions that may not be true when compared to real life. But, as I said before, it's just my imagination. I wanted to write something that I would have loved to read. This book had started as an experiment for me.

Now, you all must think that I would be comfortable with such a cliched topic because I believe in these things. I wanted to clear that this book is just FICTION, an imaginary story. It has nothing to do with my beliefs. Yes, I do believe in the institution of marriage irrespective of whether it be love or arranged. And before you all argue, a woman or even a man for that matter, choosing to remain single all their life is not something I am against of. Please don't infer it as another part my beliefs. And even after two people are married, not every marriage stays successful throughout nor does love remain forever (at least in my opinion).

I have had readers saying that after reading my book they started to believe in arranged marriages and I really feel happy about that fact. But, at the same time, I know that words have the power to change a person's mind and me, writing this story, may create an unnecessary illusion in my reader's minds and that is why I thought of writing this note.

And I AM REALLY SORRY that you all had to read my stupid rant, but I felt this was necessary.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

____________________________________