Three

After Paige ruined my life by letting everyone on Live.ly know that I like Brennan, including Brennan, Annie filmed and we went back to the hotel. "Guys we have all day tomorrow and then we go home the next day" mommy says as we are sitting on the hotel beds eating pizza. I'm scrolling through Instagram and eating my pizza when mommy starts filming me. "Are you excited to go home?" She asks and I nod. "What are you most excited for?" She asks and sits down  on our bed. "To hug the dog-" I say when Annie interrupts me. "Katie and her family asked us if we'd come spend the day with them Saturday and have lunch and go out on the boat and stuff" she says and mommy nods. "That sounds like fun. We'll have to check with Daddy to see if he's already made plans but I'm sure we can do that" she says and Paige looks at me.

-Skip the next day and go to Friday, going home day-

"Goodmorning! Me and Teagan are up this morning  packing because we have to head to the airport in a little while. We are all very excited to go home. Teagan, Annie, and I have not been home in 7 weeks! And Paige and Hayley haven't been home since Mexico and that was a couple weeks ago. We've got to get Teagan and Annie back in the gym and they still have to finish school. After we get home and unpack they need to do school so they don't have to do it tomorrow because we're going to the Donnellys tomorrow"mommy says updating the vlog while I sit in the floor and pack my bag. I'm actually really nervous about going to see Brennan. I've been away for almost 2 months and I haven't talked to him since the Live.ly. I put on my plane outfit and then finish packing. Mommy wakes the rest up and we all head to the airport.

While on the plane I did a bunch of school so I wouldn't be worried about it later on. While I'm leaning over to Annie's seat explaining to her how to do something in English mommy pulls out the camera. "How do you girls feel about going back to the gym?" She asks. "I'm excited but worried that I'll be waayyyyy to out of shape. I've been working out but nothing like we do in gym" I say and Annie frowns. "I don't wanna" she says and mommy shuts the camera off. Annie had been talking about possibly quitting gymnastics like Hayley did but mommy and daddy want her to think about it carefully and not say anything to the vlog about it.

When we get home we go in and I drop to my knees. "Winnie! Piper! Gigi!" I call and the dogs attack me. "Oh I missed you!" I say and hug and kiss all of them. I go upstairs and unpack my bags and do a load of laundry so all of my clothes are clean. I lay on my bed and do some school and the drift asleep.