chapter thirty five

Today when we got up mommy told us to start getting ready to go to Annies film day. "Mommy I dont feel good" I say and groan. "whats wrong?" She asks putting her hand on my forehead. "No my tummy. It feels like its stretching and I just dont feel that great" I say and mommy frowns. "You can stay here of you want. We will be back around 5. If you start feeling better you can go to the store on the corner and get some food. You have your card right?" mommy asks and I nod. SHe leaves me laying in bed and I lay back down and nap for about an hour. When I get up and shower and put on some black joggers and Brennans water polo shirt. I slide my furry slides on and grab my purse and take the elevator down to the lobby. 

I walk to the corner store and start looking around. I get a buggy and get some snacks and continue to shop around for me. The corner store we go to has a makeup store like connected to it so I go look at some makeup anf get a few things. When I get back into the regular store I get some sretch mark cream because I saw a comment on a video that said If I used that it would help me avoid stretch marks. I get random stuff like nail polish and a hair brush. I continue to walk around but dont find anything else so I check out.

On the way home I pass a store that literally made me back up like in a movie. It was some kind of weird word that I couldnt even read but it was a baby store. I've been buying a lot of baby stuff but how cool will it be when someone compliments his outfit I can say "Thanks i got it in canada". I go in and buy a couple of things. My favorite thing I bought was a shirt with a bear on it and it said Mama Bear and a matching onesie that said Baby Bear. I also bought Brennan a really cool Adidas shirt that had the canadian flag in it. 

When I got back to the hotel It was lunch time so I ordered room service and ate chicken fingers and fries for lunch. I lay down and watch a movie and just hang out until Mommy and Annie get home around 5. 

"How was your day baby? Feel better?" Mommy asks and I nod. "have you eaten?" Annie asks me. "I had chicken fingers and fries like 5 hours ago. ooh I went shopping and I bought stuff I want to show you" I say and grab my backs. I show them the baby stuff that I bought. "I got you something" I tell mommy and pull out a bracelet. "It has Daddies, Mine, yours, Annies, Calebs,  and Hayleys birth stones on it, and when Wa- I mean the baby, I almost said his name, when hes born we can add his birht certificate. I was gonna go ahead and get it but im not positive of what his will be yet" I say and mommy hugs me. "thank you so much" she says. "youre welcome mommy" I say and then go on to Annie. "I got you this-" I say and hand her a bag with Doritos and candy in it "- and also this" I say and pull out a onesie that says 'I have the best Aunt in the world'. "it for you and Hayley, and I assumed that he would call Paige aunt too" I say she laughs. "Thats so cute!" She says. 

We eat dinner and then Annie and mommy want to o work out. I walk down with them and walk on the treadmill beside Annie and mommy keeps looking at me. "what?" I ask finally and she smiles. "youre wearing that exercise tank top and its tight and your bump looks really big" She says and I look down. i rub my hand over it and I can feel him moving around. When we get back to the room I fall asleep.