One thirty seven

"We're ready we're ready" I dance with Weston in my arms as we're walking out of the hotel room to go to the first stop of tour that Annie is on. After this Hayley and I are going home because they are staying on the bus and there it would be hard to live in a bus with a baby but I'm super bummed about it because they had an extra bunk for me and everything.

When we get to the venue I walk in and Brennan is just casually sitting on the couch in the room we're hanging out in. "Oh my gosh hey Babe" I say excitedly and go sit with him quickly since I didn't have Weston in my arms, daddy did. I sit down in his lap and kiss him. "I didn't know you were coming" I smile. "Well my family is in Disney World and I felt like seeing you. It was only a 2 ish hour drive" he smiles. Daddy hands Weston to Brennan and we sit there as a little family and kinda block the rest of the world out.

"Do you think your ready to spend a couple nights away from Weston?" Brennan asks. "I think I could if I needed too. I wouldn't really like it though but if he was with you then I wouldn't worry about him" I say. "Good. I'm taking him home with me and your going on tour with Annie and your mom" Brennan says and mommy smiles at me. "He texted me about it the other day but I didn't know how to approach the idea to you so I made him tell you himself" she says and I laugh. "I don't know Brennan. I mean we'd be gone for days" I say. "But then your coming home to Maryland. Just think about it" he argues. "Okay. I'll think about it" I promise him.

The concert was amazing as always. Weston looked so cute with his little earmuffs on and didn't try to take them off like I thought he would. He played with momma and dada for awhile and we watched the concert. "Teagan do you remember him?" Daddy asks pointing to a kid a little younger than me. "You look familiar but like no I don't guess I know you" I look at him as Brennan rubs my back. "It's Kevin" daddy says. "Kevin.....like Kevin? Caleb's Kevin?" I ask my eyes lighting up. He nods and I jump up and hug him. "Oh my god I haven't talked to you in so long" I say and he laughs as he hugs me. "I know it's been forever" he says. "Hi Kevin, I'm Brennan. Teagans fiancé" Brennan says smiling and shaking Kevin's hand. "Nice to meet you. Teag used to talk about you all the time" Kevin laughs. "How do y'all know each other?" Brennan asks. "Kevin was Caleb's best friend on Xbox. They would play together all the time but so did me and Caleb so we would all play together for hours and hours. We all became really good friends when we were younger" I explain. "Who's this little guy?" Kevin asks looking at Weston in Brennan's arms. "This is our son Weston Caleb Leblanc Donnelly" Brennan tells him. "Love the name little dude" Kevin says. "Guess when he was born" I say and Kevin looks at me. "October first" I smile and Kevin smiles with me.

"It's time to get on the bus Teagan. You have to make up your mind" Brennan laughs as I keep saying I don't know. I groan and kiss Weston on the forehead. "I love you so so so much and I will see you until a couple days. Daddy is gonna take the best care of you" I say and Brennan takes him from me. I kiss Brennan and I make sure he has all of Weston's bags. "Daddy and Hayley are going home so if you need anything from the house you can go get it" I say and he nods and smiles and kisses me again. We say good by to our family and they leave.

We get on the bus and we check it out and it's way bigger than I thought it was going to be. I sleep in the bunk under Annie and she's across from Hayden and mommy is across from me. We head to Walmart once we're kinda settled to get some stuff for our beds.

Once we're back mommy starts filming. "So without being told the girls are in there bunks doing school while the boys are in there playing video games. We do school and then we hang out with everyone for awhile before Doug the question of the day and heading to bed.