Chapter one twelve

"Mom" I call coming down the stairs. "In here Teag!" She calls back. I walk into her bathroom and daddy is shaving, Annie's washing her face, and Hayley is laying in mommys bed. "Are y'all going to the zoo after the ear thing?" I ask and she nods. "Okay well me and West aren't gonna go. I wanna hang out with Hunter today" I say and dad groans. "I was really looking forward to taking Weston" he says sadly. "Can't we take Weston and let Hunter and Teagan go hang out?" Annie asks. "I mean it's fine with me if it's fine with yall" I say and mom and dad both nod. "Yeah we've got him today" mom smiles. "Okay cool. Hunter is gonna pick me up from the store place that we are going to to pick out Annie's ear piece color and stuff" I say and they nod. I go upstairs and pack what they will need in the diaper bag. I get dressed in some black leggings and a maroon cropped hoodie  and put on my maroon Nikes. I leave my hair in its natural waves and do my makeup. Since we don't want people to see us out together and post pictures of us we are just gonna go hang out at his house. I change Weston into a gray jumpsuit with little deer on it and a matching hat. "Your almost a month old baby boy" I coo as I walk down the stairs with him in my arms. "Ready?" They ask and I nod. I buckle Weston into his car seat and grab the diaper bag.

They take the molds of Annie's ears and we go get some subway before going to the place to get them designed. "So have you heard anything more from Brennan's lawyers?" Mommy asks. "They sent my lawyer an email of a list why I'm an unfit mother. One of the main reasons being that it's on a vlog where I got him out of his car seat while we were in the car. I went back and looked and we were at a really long redlight in traffic and he was choking on spit up. I literally got him out as fast as I could and passed him to Hunter and Hunter patted his back until he was okay. Their is nothing wrong with that" I say and dad nods. "The only reason they're bringing it up is because Hunter was the one to burp him not you" dad says and I nod. "I mean I've already told him that he can have him 1 night during the week and every other Saturday and every Sunday because they want him to go to church with them but that wasn't good enough. I can't help that he's in Maryland and I'm in LA. When we get back to Maryland I am not letting him have him alone. He can see him under my supervision" I say and mom agrees with me. "How come?" Hayley asks. "Because if I let him keep him by himself he could never give him back to me" I say and she gets a sad look on her face. "I am so glad I didn't put Donnelly on his birth certificate" I say and mommy and daddy look at me. "What?" They ask. "His birth certificate says Weston Caleb LeBlanc" I tell them. "It doesn't say Donnelly?" Mom asks and I shake my head. "Did Brennan sign it?" Dad asks. "I'm pretty sure. It was a long day that day though" I say and dad nods.

When we get to the place I wait for Hunter to text me that he's outside. We do some shopping around and they tell us her ear pieces will be in Friday. When we go outside I see Hunters car pull in the parking spot beside us. I helped get Weston in the car and then I go get in Hunters car. "Hey love" he smiles at me when I get in. Thankfully his windows are very tinted so nobody could get a picture of us if they tried. I lean over the console and kiss him hungrily. "I think I need to get you home" he laughs. "Empty house?" I and he nods. "Definitely" I smirk.

Once we 'hang out' at Hunters for awhile his family starts to arrive back home. "We went and got  pizza for everyone" Mrs.Tisha says and then hugs me. "I'm so sorry baby" she says. "I'm okay. Everything's gonna be okay" I whisper and she kisses my forehead.