Chapter ninety

I can hear mommy vlogging in the girls room while I'm making myself breakfast in the kitchen. I'm making oatmeal with one hand and I have a baby in the other. "Goodnmorinf to you too Teagan. What are your plans for the day?" She asks me coming into the kitchen. "I have to eat this oatmeal quickly and then get me and Weston both ready sit on set and I'm gonna do school all day while Weston either sleeps in his car seat or I'll have him wrapped on me" I say. "Or Jimmy will take him. Jimmy likes to hold him a lot and always offers to feed him" mommy says. "And I'm so thankful of that. And Hunter will be there today and he will help me out too" I say and mommy nods. "Yeah so it's basically just gonna be a chicken girls day all day long" mommy says and turns the camera off. "If you'll give me something to put him in I'll get him ready for the day" mommy says grabbing Weston from me. I run up stairs while my oatmeal is cooling off and grab him a cute onesie with a little pair of pants. I also bring a diaper and stuff for her and when I come back down she's feeding him. I eat my oatmeal quickly and then run back upstairs and put on some skinny jeans and a tshirt. I wrap Hunters hoodie around my waist and put my Nikes on. I leave my hair down because it's still wavy from the night before. I put a touch of makeup on and then go back downstairs right as it's time to walk out the door. "Teagan let's go" Annie whines to me. "Quit being a whiny baby. Weston doesn't whine as much as you do" I say and grab the car seat with Weston in it and the diaper bag. "Quit that you too!" Mommy scolds and we leave. "Teagan your not wearing your ring again" mommy whispers when my sisters weren't listening. I look away quickly. "Awe I forgot it" I say. "Are you sure you didn't lose it?" She asks and I nod. "Yes ma'am" I say and thankfully she lets it go.

When we get to set I talk to a couple people and then finally find Hunter. "Hello, my name is Hunter. Personal baby sitter for the day" he smiles and takes the heavy car seat out of my hands. "You are an angel" I smile. "You were pretty weighed down. A back pack, a diaper bag, and a baby" he says laughing. "Did you read the comments on yesterday's vlog? He asks and I nod. "Everyone was asking about my ring" I sigh. And we sit down in the classroom that they let us do our school work in. "Is he fine to sleep in there for awhile or do I need to take him out?" He asks setting the car seat on the ground. "He's fine but he's so used to being in his swing, he sleeps better if you use your foot to rock him slightly" I say and he nods. I get my school stuff out and start on English.

"I'm taking a break" I say like 3 hours later. "I'm really surprised he's still asleep" I say, and it's like he knew what I was saying so he woke up and started crying. "He's an hour past eating time" I say and pick him up. I make his bottle and Hunter puts a bib on him for me. I feed him while I walk around. "It's such a pain sitting for that long sometimes" I say with a slight laugh. "So are we just gonna avoid what happened last night?" Hunter asks. "It was....an amazing kiss" I say and I hear someone gasp. "You kissed?" Paige asks from the door. "Yes it don't tell anyone" I say. "What about Brennan?" She asks still looking at me with wide eyes. I look at Hunter and she gasps again. "You aren't wearing your ring... you went on a date with Hunter last night.... you and Brennan broke up" she says realizing slowly. I look at Hunter again. "But yet doesn't know her multiplication tables" I say and he laughs. He is unfazed. He wants us to date and he wants everyone to know. "Well anyway yes we kissed last night, no it's not a big deal" I say and he chuckles. "It was the most amazing kiss. Teagans just scared to admit her feeling for me" he says with a smirk. I sigh and move Weston to my shoulder so I can burp him. "Brennan and I have some things to talk through" I say. "Don't tell mom or anyone else" I say and she nods. "I promise. I came to see what you 2 wanted for lunch" she says. "What are our options?" I ask. "Your moms making a chipotle run" she says and hands me the piece of paper and the pencil to write our orders down. I lay Weston in his car seat and write mine down and then give it to Hunter. When Paige leaves I turn to Hunter and rock the car seat with my foot. "Listen Teagan" he says. I know he's being serious because he hardly ever calls me Teagan anymore.
"I can be everything you need me to be. I love Weston already and I can be the best dad for him. I can support you, and love you" he says and grabs my hand. I smile and blush while looking down. "Let me call Brennan" I say and stand up. Before I walk out I kiss his cheek.

I find somewhere private where I can talk to Brennan and call him. "Hey, is Weston okay?" He asks answering immediately. "He's great" I say. "We need to work out this parent thing" I say and he's sniffling. "Are you crying?" I ask. "I messed up Teagan. I love you. I love our son. Please take me back" he says. "Brennan... I'm sorry but I love Hunter" I admit and smile to myself. "I know you do. I'm sorry. I'll be happy for you. I want you to be happy" he says and I can tell he's doing his best to not cry anymore. "Thank you. Anyway, obviously Weston is too little to stay away from me for too long. So i was thinking when we get back to Maryland you can get him like 1 night a week. And you can take him to church with you on sundays if you'd like because I know it's important to your mom for him to be introduced to religion" I say. "That sounds good. And the older he gets the more I can get him" he says and I agree with him. "When will y'all be back?" He asks. "I have no idea Brennan. We have so much stuff going on here" I say. "I'll mail you your ring" I say. "Thanks" he says. "Okay well I think I've left Hunter alone with Weston for long enough" I say. "Oh he watches him?" He asks. "Yeah. I have to do school and he's already graduated so he helps out" I say. "Oh okay. Well I'll talk to you later then" he says and I hang up.

When I get back to the classroom Hunter is sitting there with Weston laying on his legs, and he has his feet propped up. "Your such a lucky baby. You get to spend allllll day and alllll night with your mommy" Hunter says to him in a baby voice. "And she loves you more than she could ever love anyone else" Hunter tells him and Weston stares at him with wide eyes. Hunter has his back turned to me so I walk up and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "He sure is a cute baby isn't he?" I ask. "Yeah he is. He looks a lot like you" he tell me. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I have it worked out. When we get back he's gonna go stay 1 night a week with Brennan and church on sundays" I say. "Sounds fair. What about holidays?"he asks. "We didn't talk about them. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday so I'll definitely have him. And we might still be here for Halloween. I'm not sure when we are going home" I say and he nods. He turns his head so he's looking into my eyes. I smile and lean in and we kiss. When we do Weston kicks his legs so he's kicking Hunter in the stomach. Hunter laughs. "Already looking out for his mommy" he says and I pick Weston up. "Because hims loves his mommy" I say and kiss both of his cheeks. I can hear someone calling our names so we walk out. "Hey y'all have been in that classroom all day. Come get don fresh air" mommy says sitting on a bench. "I thought you went to chipotle" I ask. "I sent Paige" she says. "Will you go get me the diaper bag?" I ask hunter and he nods and runs back inside.

When he comes back I lay out a blanket on some grass in a shaded area near the bench my mom is on and put Weston on it "he's been in his car seat all day hims is glad to be out" Annie coos over him as he stretches. "He's a happy baby" she says. "With a happy mommy" I say looking at Hunter, who just winks at me.

*Guys I made Tilly an Instagram! Do me a favor I and follow her! @tillyleblanc She posts pictures of herself, her and Hunter, and of Weston!