Chapter eighty six

Shower. Drink coffee. Put on gray tshirt dress with adidas shoes. This was how my morning was so far. Brennan ended up having to go home before we thought so he had to catch a plane at like 3 this morning. Daddy took him but I did say goodbye. After I got ready I got Weston dressed and put him in his car seat. I packed the diaper bag and we left with mommy and Annie to go to set.

When we got there mommy was carrying the diaper bag for me because I had my backpack and Weston in his car seat. So many people rushed over when we showed up. "He's so cute!" Everyone gushed. "We don't want to disturb him while he's sleeping but when he wakes up let me know so I can hold him" someone says. "Okay" I laugh and look down at the Weston sleeping in his car seat.

I set him down and rock his car seat lightly with my foot while I work on some school. "I'm so proud of her. Brennan was supposed to be homeschooled but she insisted that he go back to school and she would watch the baby, she hasn't even blinked at the whole no sleep thing. She's doing so well. And look at her doing school while she rocks him. I'm amazed" I hear mommy tell Mr.Jimmy. I smile to myself as I work. After about an hour or so Annie is still doing hair and makeup. Weston is starting to fuss so I put my stuff down and make a bottle before I pick him up.

When I finish feeding him I take him to the bathroom and change his diaper. I need to do more school but he doesn't want to go back asleep so I take out my wrap that I ordered and I hold him tightly to my chest and mommy helps me wrap up. "This is awesome!" I say and someone asks me what that is. "It's a wrap so I can do stuff like school and hold him at the same time but I can hold him handsfree" I say and we have a conversation about it. I do more school while he sleeps pressed up against me.

After everyone is wrapped me go to have dinner and I wrap him back up against me. "He really like to be held" I say when Hayden looks at me funny. "Can I hold him?" He asks and I nod. I pull him out of the wrap and hand him to Hayden carefully. Hayden holds him through all of dinner. "Are we going back to set tomorrow?" I asks "umm I think" Annie says. "Tell Hunter to come" I tell Hayden and he nods.

After dinner we head home and Weston and I go upstairs and FaceTime Brennan as he eats. "I miss y'all already. I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow" he says rubbing his eyes. "You need to go to bed and catch up on sleep" I tell him and he nods. "Goodnight I love you" we say at the same time and I close my laptop. I take Weston downstairs and mommy and I give him a sponge bath. After his sponge bath I put a sleeper on him and put him in his swing. Once he's asleep I go downstairs and hang out with Paige, Annie, and Hayley while he sleeps.