Chapter fifty five

This morning we woke up early to come see rush but we have our suitcases and stuff too because its time to go home. Our plane is to surprise Brooke and Rush because its Rush's birthday and they we are gonna go to brunch with everybody. When they open the door we started singing happy birthday and then headed to brunch because we were starving. I order a burger and fries and Brennan gets chili cheese fries and we share of course. 

After lunch we all take a picture together and then leave. I get super sad because I miss my Summerall boys. When we get home Brennan goes home because his mom is anxious to see him. I stay home with the girls while Mommy and Daddy go get the doggies from the doggy spa. When they get back Rebecca and Matt get here. I dont actually know how long they are staying but I go up to my room and clean it and film a video for my channel. When I'm done we leave for dinner. We have a daggum 30 to 45 minute wait until we can eat. "Can I eat seafood?" I ask mommy while we wait. "You ate some the other day when Rush and them were here" She says. "I know but I think I read that you arent supposed to" I say and mommy googles it. "Yes you cam have shellfish" Mommy says and I nod. 

We go in and eat and then go home and play drawful. I go up to bed afterwards and edit my video. and then go to bed.

SORRY ITS SHORT THE VLOG WAS SHORT