viii. string

not edited

Y/N

I sit across from Nick, in an old diner. We decided to Visit Kansas, to see his girlfriend Lydia.

And I was not happy. For all we know she could be cheating on him with some other guy, she treats me like shit, but Nick never notices. He can do so much better than her. I could treat him way better.

Sadly Nick and I are only friends, though I adore him so much, and crave to feel his lips on my own, but I know that would never happen.

He only see's me as a friend. Though I see him as so much more. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear loud cackling.

I look up to see Nick pulling a string on the doll that hung above on a mantel.

(Picture below, the one that Deans pulling, yes this is based off of Supernatural. ❤❤)

"If you pull that string one more time I'm gonna kill you!" I tell Nick through gritted teeth, he'd been pulling that string a numerous amount of times already, I continue to type on my laptop

He bursts into fits of laughter, once he calms himself, he speaks up. "Get more laughter in your life." He shakes his head, smiling.

He takes a swig of his beer, a wide grin on my face, preparing for what's coming next. Placing the beer bottle down, he tries to let it go, but his grip stays.

"You didn't."

"I did."

I burst into laughter as I hold up the tiny tub that contains the super sticky ointment.