chapter 1

"The story of my life" repeats as I slowly walk across my room to turn my alarm off for school.

I dreadfully look across my room and realize that I have to get ready for school.

"Kaitlyn breakfast will be ready in 5!" mom shouts across the house. My mom & I are currently the only ones living in this huge house of ours. My dad Is a truck driver so he's barely ever here. I'm an only child so it gets pretty lonely with just me & my mom.

I throw my hair up in a messy bun and slowly walk down the stairs into our kitchen. "Sleep Good?" Mom asks me curiously. "Yeah I guess." I eat my blueberry muffins and drink some orange juice then I slowly walk up the stairs and rush my way into the bathroom.

I wash my face & brush my teeth & go back into my room. "Ahhhh" I yawned. I simply but a pair of leggings on and throw on a blouse. I let my hair down and put soft curls in my hair with my wand.

I arrive at my high school "Panther High" and I see the boy that used to be every single part of me. He walks into the school with his black vans and his brown colored hair hanging with his friends & having the best time. I don't think I'll ever have the guts to talk to him ever again. His name is Liam James Payne. I loved him so much to handle. He loved me, more them anything in the whole entire world.

I walk in 1st period and there he is. Sitting there talking to Zayn and Harry. He broke up with me because the fandom didn't support "laitlyn." But whatever. I walk to my seat and sit beside my best friend Haley. She's been there through thick and thin. We were best friends even when me and Liam were dating. The class ends and I'm starving. "Kaitlyn I'll catch up with you in a bit. Save me a seat at lunch, okay?" I told her I would.